306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Garden Gnomes and Ornaments!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Most of you probably know I've been clearing my Nans house and garden after my Grandad passed away so she can move into a flat soon.

Anyway, my grandad used to make ornaments and sell them at craft fayres/boot sales.......

But I was quite shocked when we found all of these...just in the front garden! Confusedhock:

Now these are in various 'states', basically a lot are part finished, some need paint and other things....so if anyones good at painting I reckon you could tidy them up a bit and make a nice profit!! I'd rather sell them altogether, or atleast quite a few at a time, at a pound each (deals for multiple buys though).

I'm not really expecting you guys to be interested (afterall they don't fit on a 306 lol ) but maybe your parents/grandparents could be. Smile

[Image: carnans22412115.jpg]

Btw, there have been about 30 more added since that pic but the rain stopped me taking another pic lol.

There are also some freshly painted, never been outside ones, 2 boxes of these, 17 ornaments in total and brilliant condition, my Nan wants £35 ONO for the lot of these -

[Image: carnans22412113.jpg]

Located near Ipswich, collection only obviously.

Cheers
Tom
Got to some of the most random shit I have seen in a while.

Even for you Tom!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_-s2rCj4z2fSQZT-saZH...p-zey4f1JQ]
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Got to some of the most random shit I have seen in a while.

Even for you Tom!

Its a for sale thread...in the for sale section. Confusedhock: f*ck me thats random.... :o Big Grin
this has just made my day thankyou Smile
When is a gnome not a gnome?
A: When he has his head up a fairys skirt he becomes a goblin.