Thanks given by:
Look nice

Any plans,mods etc?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(27-02-2015, 10:59 PM)7057sam Wrote: Look nice

Any plans,mods etc?

thanks mate, erm not going too stupid on it as at the moment this is my work car so I need it everyday really, definitely going to put it on some cyclones not sure what colour either black or astor grey windows tinted, then going to look at a few performance tweeks new back box decat remap egr delete not sure weather or not to lower it yet as it is low anyway but almost as if its lower than standard Undecided . hopefully in the near future ill get my hands on another hdi possibly phase1 and make that into a track muncher. what do you think about wheel colour. BTW love your astor 6 mate
Thanks given by:
Foggy when you took these pics was it? lol

Welcome along though, looks like you've got some decent plans for the car. Regarding wheel colour, i'd go with something like Anthracite if you want dark wheels to contrast the bodywork...black would be too dark though IMO. White works quite well on silver, but is a right PITA to keep clean! Wink

Also, unless you're planning to get a set of projector headlights, you should take the HID's out, as you're just going to be dazzling all the other drivers on the road.

Oh, and good luck finding a ph1 HDi as well. Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2015, 11:18 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Foggy when you took these pics was it? lol

Welcome along though, looks like you've got some decent plans for the car. Regarding wheel colour, i'd go with something like Anthracite if you want dark wheels to contrast the bodywork...black would be too dark though IMO. White works quite well on silver, but is a right PITA to keep clean! Wink

Also, unless you're planning to get a set of projector headlights, you should take the HID's out, as you're just going to be dazzling all the other drivers on the road.

Oh, and good luck finding a ph1 HDi as well. Tongue

P.S beautiful estate was looking at an estate but this one just kind of persuaded me lol

thanks for the advice headlights were on full beam for testing as they were off my mates ph3, I know what you mean about white that's the only thing stopping me making them white but I do agree with you im leaning towards anthracite kind of idea, oh and yeah just a bit foggy lol. btw will get daylight pics up soon as I think its moonstone blue but not sure either way its not silver just the poor light

ph1 hdi= wishful thinking and a bit of luck Blush

yeah just a bit, I too am leaning towards anthracite more than white for that reason alone lol, headlights were on full beam for testing as they were off a mates ph3
BTW ph1 hdi= wishful thinking and a bit of luck hopefully lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pugless, here is my current ride. Pebbles167 30 6,067 22-11-2014, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DavidA
  My current rides for those who havent seen Jimmyboycheck 14 3,460 28-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Curt