Pugless, here is my current ride.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugless, here is my current ride.
So once again in my life I am pugless. Sad Have been absent from the forum for a while so thought I would post something to get me back in the swing of things

Just sold my track Rallye for a reasonable price, I do miss her slightly but she wasn't getting used and I needed the cash.

[Image: Track3.jpg]

But anyway, until I get a replacement (Possibly a Peugeot) I've been riding around on my GSXR 1000 that I bought shortly before the sale. Not sure If we have any other bikers within the forum, but jesus... this thing is FAST.

Here she is Smile :

[Image: 20140806_140300.jpg]

and here is a pic of me and my old man doing a spot of country riding in the summer.

[Image: IMG_1579.jpg]

Hope to see you all at a meet soon, I'll be there, whatever I'm driving/riding. Smile
Thanks given by:
I used to have an Apilia RS but got rid of it once I had the car :/

[Image: aprilia_rs_50_rosso-fluo_bianco_2008.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bikes are rubbish anyway...

Really pissed off a biker last week who went for the most inconciderate overtake possible, then couldn't shake off a diesel Focus on a damp, bendy road... lmao
Thanks given by:
never get some of the hate bikers seem to get from car drivers..

heres mine triumph street triple r awesome machine got a fair few trick bits on it my favorite being the quickshifter Wink want to do a few more bits to it unsure what to do thinking white wheels..

[Image: IMG_20140720_121651_zpsjz9jmbdd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Miss my bike Sad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2014, 09:17 AM)SRowell Wrote: I used to have an Apilia RS but got rid of it once I had the car :/

*snip*

No offence mate, but i really can't imagine you on a bike! lol

I had a Peugeot Speedfight 2 50cc hairdryer when i was 16, then a Suzuki GS125 after that, but then i passed my test, and have stuck to 4 wheels ever since. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2014, 09:11 PM)Piggy Wrote: Miss my bike Sad

what did you have dude?
Thanks given by:
J1 ZX6R. In yellow. Damn it was sweet. Completely mint. Iridium double bubble, coded rear guard, full stainless.

70mph in 1st. Dang.

[Image: IMG00042-20090710-1056.jpg]

Makes me cry to see pics of it again.
I don't think I will ever find one like it again Sad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2014, 09:06 PM)eskimogod Wrote: never get some of the hate bikers seem to get from car drivers..

It's not just bikers, if a car driver wants to inconvenience 10 other vehicles just to get to the front and then hold me up through the corners anyway I'd have the same thought towards them...

I do know a couple of bikers, but unfortunately 90% seem to be completely inconsiderate and often dangerous. Then the car gets the blame when a speeding biker hits it... Or you get the 2 stroke ped's which are completely opposite, struggling to hold 25mph while blowing more smoke than an XUD. When you finally get a clear road to overtake and they swerve... Dodgy

I need a window sticker that says 'think car' tbh... lol
Thanks given by:
Driving into London every day and f*ck me have I seen bikers do some dodgy shit.
I've yet once to see a car aggravate a biker yet they seem to think the whole world is against them

70 mph undertake in the hard shoulder down the north circular for starters
Thanks given by:
I did my CBT, got an XL125, loved it, sold it to fund buying a new guitar and never went back. Keep meaning to but never get round to it!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Jealous.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Renewed my CBT (First time since I was 16) again this year as I wanted to do a little riding on a 125 before I finally did my direct access (Passed my theory test last year). But then the boiler went and all the bike money disappeared into a blackhole...
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
my mummy sez no to bikes Sad
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2014, 09:06 PM)eskimogod Wrote: heres mine triumph street triple r awesome machine got a fair few trick bits on it my favorite being the quickshifter Wink

Guy across the road from us has one with the quick shift...he ended up taking it back as he thought there was a problem with it cutting out. Sounds quick when he takes it out mind !

I did Direct Access at 21, got a Yamaha Diversion 600, and more recently had a Suzuki V-Strom. Would love something else now...
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2014, 07:43 PM)Orta Wrote: Renewed my CBT (First time since I was 16) again this year as I wanted to do a little riding on a 125 before I finally did my direct access (Passed my theory test last year). But then the boiler went and all the bike money disappeared into a blackhole...

Im hoping to do mine this year! been looking at 125's to get back into the swing of things and then looking at CB400's for once im passed Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2014, 10:27 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(17-11-2014, 07:43 PM)Orta Wrote: Renewed my CBT (First time since I was 16) again this year as I wanted to do a little riding on a 125 before I finally did my direct access (Passed my theory test last year). But then the boiler went and all the bike money disappeared into a blackhole...

Im hoping to do mine this year! been looking at 125's to get back into the swing of things and then looking at CB400's for once im passed Big Grin

Ha! If we lived closer we could've made fools of ourselves in leather together! I Wanna pick up a cbr125, but that's mean £800-1k less for me to spend on the Rallye... Then do my direct access and grab a cbr500 for a couple of years but eventually want the cbr1100 blackbird-XXInlove
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2014, 02:12 PM)Orta Wrote:
(18-11-2014, 10:27 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:

Ha! If we lived closer we could've made fools of ourselves in leather together! I Wanna pick up a cbr125, but that's mean £800-1k less for me to spend on the Rallye... Then do my direct access and grab a cbr500 for a couple of years but eventually want the cbr1100 blackbird-XXInlove

leather jacket with triumph kevlar jeans and triumph boots for me Big Grin cant stand full leathers haha just feel like a muppet
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2014, 09:04 PM)DavidA Wrote:
(14-11-2014, 09:06 PM)eskimogod Wrote: heres mine triumph street triple r awesome machine got a fair few trick bits on it my favorite being the quickshifter Wink

Guy across the road from us has one with the quick shift...he ended up taking it back as he thought there was a problem with it cutting out. Sounds quick when he takes it out mind !
I did Direct Access at 21, got a Yamaha Diversion 600, and more recently had a Suzuki V-Strom. Would love something else now...

It's more of a shift helper than a proper quickshifter imo and the bit that messes with it is the gear indicator sender. They are fairly rapid tho! Done a bit to the engine on this as well keep getting tempted by bigger things (namely s1s1000rr) but think if I get this mapped properly it will change my mind a bit lol.
Set of bst carbon wheels would most definitely make me keep it...
Thanks given by:
Never get quickshifters...messes with how it feels and my ZX6 shifted gear clutchless in less than a blink
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
[Image: IMG_0151_zps6832ed27.jpg]

Big Grin
Thanks given by:
On a road bike quickshifters are a gimmick yes I've ridden triumph 675's with and without and it does make a difference and mine came with it free so not gonna complain..
Thanks given by:
That's a gorgeous classic Ducati...what's the silver one ?
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2014, 09:14 PM)DavidA Wrote: That's a gorgeous classic Ducati...what's the silver one ?

Cheers, Silver ones got a bit of a story behind it... called the crampton, 955i triumph speed triple engine in it
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2014, 09:19 PM)laurence_13 Wrote:
(21-11-2014, 09:14 PM)DavidA Wrote: That's a gorgeous classic Ducati...what's the silver one ?

Cheers, Silver ones got a bit of a story behind it... called the crampton, 955i triumph speed triple engine in it

Looks very retro, but I guess it goes well with the triumph engine.

Would love a Speed Triple or a nice Ducati of some description - I love the sound of the twins and triples.
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2014, 10:39 PM)DavidA Wrote:
(21-11-2014, 09:19 PM)laurence_13 Wrote:

Looks very retro, but I guess it goes well with the triumph engine.

Would love a Speed Triple or a nice Ducati of some description - I love the sound of the twins and triples.

It's on a q plate, but planning for it started in the 90's... the build was featured in a few fast bikes mags back then Smile yeah - they sound beautiful on song
Thanks given by:
That's quite a lengthy build.
Thanks given by:
(22-11-2014, 07:03 AM)DavidA Wrote: That's quite a lengthy build.

Yeah, there's a massive write up by the guy who built it if you Google it if you're interesyed Smile
Thanks given by:
(22-11-2014, 02:29 PM)laurence_13 Wrote: Yeah, there's a massive write up by the guy who built it if you Google it if you're interesyed Smile

Got a link to that ?
Thanks given by:
(22-11-2014, 03:34 PM)DavidA Wrote:
(22-11-2014, 02:29 PM)laurence_13 Wrote: Yeah, there's a massive write up by the guy who built it if you Google it if you're interesyed Smile

Got a link to that ?
http://www.pipeburn.com/home/2010/11/22/...HDaLYusWSo
http://www.iancramp.co.uk/crampton_classic.html
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink my current hdi smithbomb 4 1,833 28-02-2015, 01:35 PM
Last Post: smithbomb
  My current rides for those who havent seen Jimmyboycheck 14 3,442 28-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Curt