Top Gear - everyone ready for the barrage of..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Gear - everyone ready for the barrage of..
abuse from colleagues, friends and probably family members over the next few days?

I was under the impression it was a special to celebrate the 30th anni 208 and the cars that were borrowed last summer were going to star in it but then i've seen a trailer with them driving a 407 into a 307cc and then taking them through the woods etc - also what looks like a 504 in the desert. Hopefully they will praise proper Peugeots and the slander will be exclusively for the 2000's cars. Not sure what to expect so we'll see.

BBC2 8PM as you probably know.
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
Looking forward to tonight's episode!

I've banned the girlfriend from the lounge until it's finished. Can't handle the sighing and questions.
Thanks given by:
Iam working so always have to catch up on iplayer which is handy as I just wait until wife falls asleep hehe
Old enough to know better
Young enough to do it anyway

wishes he had started a rescue project thread
Thanks given by:
thanks for the reminder just set the box to record it

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
forgot about this... will make my day better... if the proper peugeots get a good review!
Thanks given by:
Wow I'm gonna get ripped at work. So bad
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Thankfully most of the people I'll bump into either don't know or don't care what car I drive the rest don't watch top gear
Old enough to know better
Young enough to do it anyway

wishes he had started a rescue project thread
Thanks given by:
My Rallye should still make an appearance in the line up of models over the years hopefully. Wink
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thousands of GTi6 parts availabile.
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2015, 05:58 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Wow I'm gonna get ripped at work. So bad

Rolleyes
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2015, 06:41 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: My Rallye should still make an appearance in the line up of models over the years hopefully. Wink

Nice!! How you swing that
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Tbf it was chris' at the time, so better off asking him
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I was approached by the BBC as they'd seen various posts with pictures on here and gti6.com. They asked to borrow it, and offered tickets in return, which I now have. They sent someone who turned up on a transporter with a 1.6 and a 1.9 gti, and an s1 106 rallye. 2 days later the car was brought back with only 2 miles added to the clock. Smile

I attended Pugfest in it and blasted up the hill a few times, then sold it to dan shortly after for no apparent reason.. Sad I now drive around in a 206 gti 180...

[Image: 20140708_133229.jpg]
[Image: 20140708_134203.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So gutted I have to leave for work just after 8pm and will be sitting on a train till about 9pm and I don't think iplayer will let me watch it live on my phone.
Thanks given by:
I still hate you for not including those cyclones with it Big Grin
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thanks given by:
(22-02-2015, 07:32 PM)Dangti6 Wrote: I still hate you for not including those cyclones with it Big Grin

I thought you didn't want them! They just sat there freshly refurbished afterwards! Puglove bought them for Kerry's XSI in the end! 

(22-02-2015, 07:30 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: So gutted I have to leave for work just after 8pm and will be sitting on a train till about 9pm and I don't think iplayer will let me watch it live on my phone.

This usually happens to me. I work sunday evenings often. Whack it on as soon as you're up tomorrow Smile
Thanks given by:
I forget the details, I probably didn't want to pay you what you wanted for them or something along those lines lol
Bianca Rallye
1989 205 GTi6 on ITBs
BMW Z4 3.0

Thanks given by:
(22-02-2015, 07:30 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: So gutted I have to leave for work just after 8pm and will be sitting on a train till about 9pm and I don't think iplayer will let me watch it live on my phone.

Download an app called tvcatchup.. Can watch live channels on there. Its what i so when im in work
Thanks given by:
What you mean these cyclones dan??

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All ready Xsikid 2 767 29-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: insomaniac45
  208 race ready... Piggy 26 3,241 10-12-2014, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Ruan
  Pre-Winter checks...are you ready? Piggy 26 5,748 29-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum