Fog light rant!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fog light rant!
(10-02-2015, 08:52 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Something else that twists my tackle while driving at night is people who park facing oncoming traffic, then just leave their lights on while they wait for something or someone, thus blinding the oncoming traffic as they drive past. Angry

Literally came on here to moan about exactly this! lol

Coming home, guy parked on the correct side of the road tbf (other side to me), boot and doors open and not only dipped but main beams still on... Dodgy
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2015, 10:15 PM)Niall Wrote: You're right, less deaths the better. I suppose it was more of a rant at the fact people just seem to be getting more and more stupid these days and we just seem to live with it. Has anyone ever seen the film Idiocracy? Im pretty sure that is happening! lol

Why do you think films like that never make it in the box office? Because people see way too many familiar things in them and don't like being told they're idiots. Should watch "The Darwin Awards" too. Wink

Selfishness has become a status symbol, and the fogs are a classic example - i need to see (or look cool), f*ck everyone else. I need DRLs because i'd rather the car waiting to pull out at the junction can see me rather than the biker that's 200 yards closer. Pricks.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: