Spike2002's Silver Six

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spike2002's Silver Six
Yup she has been neglected and needs a good clean Smile you offering? lmao
You can have another go once she is all sorted Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Stop being a pikey and clean it yourself - oh wait a minute you are a pikey haha
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 09:52 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Stop being a pikey and clean it yourself - oh wait a minute you are a pikey haha

Wait untill after Christmas and I have the van Wink you better hide all your scrap metal Rofl

Thanks given by:
You'll be too busy taking the silver 6 to the weigh bridge lmao lmao
Thanks given by:
He's a proper pikey! The way that 306 is it needs to go to the weighbridge if he don't pull his finger out his arse and fix stuff.

I'd happily wash it just not with a sponge or any other crap.
Thanks given by:
Don't want to contaminate the sponges eh? lol
Thanks given by:
It would have to be cleaned properly like I do my own. Don't think his car even knows what clean is!
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 10:01 AM)ash240970 Wrote: You'll be too busy taking the silver 6 to the weigh bridge lmao lmao

That may well happen at some point fancy chopping her up? lmao

(18-12-2012, 10:12 AM)MissH Wrote: He's a proper pikey! The way that 306 is it needs to go to the weighbridge if he don't pull his finger out his arse and fix stuff.

I'd happily wash it just not with a sponge or any other crap.

She is fine just need abit of tlc and few days work :p nothing a recip saw won't fix lol

Don't forget to bring your bikini with you and your wash mitt Smile

Thanks given by:
If MissH is bringing the bikini and wash mitt I'm bringing my camcorder and a box of Kleenex man size pmsl

Ps you need to get that part ordered first before you use the recip saw again but you still haven't contacted me for the phone no or website details of where I got the pics of the parts from lol
Thanks given by:
I know mate need to remove tho old pin first before I buy the parts could be fun getting it out tho Confused

Thanks given by:
Time to pull your finger out as MissH says and stop spending so much time on eBay searching for items under the search words Peugeot 306, and getting 27,984 results lol
Thanks given by:
Lmao but the bargains Sad

Mustbuyallthecars

Thanks given by:
You need to sort your priorities out bud but geuss you know that and there's no need for me to lecture you and yeah I know things have been strange this last few months but hey ho that's life - there for you when you need me Smile
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 10:42 AM)ash240970 Wrote: You need to sort your priorities out bud but geuss you know that and there's no need for me to lecture you and yeah I know things have been strange this last few months but hey ho that's life - there for you when you need me Smile

I think you should go round and beat him for driving that death trap around for so long tbh haha!
Thanks given by:
Yup I do. Going to get onto it all ASAP as I have allot to sort out. Things have not been the best last few months as you know dude starting to look up abit now tho Smile so will be getting stuff done inc the garage while I'm not in work Smile

Thanks given by:
I can't really criticise him for the mechanical condition of his car as my rear beam is fubar and has been since I bought it in march but it still went through an mot but his is in much worse condition than mine - its not like he hasn't got the parts either.
If I could drive I'd be round there giving him a hand as best I could sadly my recent hand operation and my pending other one means I've been pi$$ poor on the old spanner work for a while now Sad
Thanks given by:
It is very bad if in honest needs wishbones hubs swapping front struts at the same time cyclones fitted then the beam need to get on it asap :p

Thanks given by:
Told ya id fly over n give ya a hand too dude, and anything for ya garage/workshop/shed/car stable/scrap yard give me a shout and ill see what prices can be sorted Smile
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2012, 03:17 PM)Parksy87 Wrote: Told ya id fly over n give ya a hand too dude, and anything for ya garage/workshop/shed/car stable/scrap yard give me a shout and ill see what prices can be sorted Smile

Nice one mate Smile will defo need some stuff at some point. More than welcome to pop over any time dude to smash stuff up and generally be a pikey hahaha

Need to get her all sorted now drove over to Cannock last night wasn't to nice on the motorway at all Sad

Thanks given by:
She'll fall apart before you fix her lol
Thanks given by:
Just read this from the beginning. Looking good mate! Come on a fair way since you got it. Certainly had some money spent on it. Looking forwards to seeing this at show season Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(31-12-2012, 06:52 PM)ash240970 Wrote: She'll fall apart before you fix her lol

She already is doing!
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2013, 12:43 PM)Grant Wrote: Just read this from the beginning. Looking good mate! Come on a fair way since you got it. Certainly had some money spent on it. Looking forwards to seeing this at show season Smile

Thanks mate she is abit neglected at the mo tho Sad needs a fair bit of work done to her Sad

(02-01-2013, 12:45 PM)MissH Wrote:
(31-12-2012, 06:52 PM)ash240970 Wrote: She'll fall apart before you fix her lol

She already is doing!

FU both!!!! :Lmao:

Thanks given by:
How much of her did he leave at Maccy D's the other night? lol
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2013, 12:49 PM)ash240970 Wrote: How much of her did he leave at Maccy D's the other night? lol

I'd be more worried about the bits of rubber coming off the suspension that he prob left all over the motorway!

Fits in down maccys with all the other chavs knackered cars.
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2013, 01:13 PM)MissH Wrote:
(02-01-2013, 01:12 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Who said 50% was me??? :p

Well who else could it be? Angel

I know that Wink so it must be Andy Smile

Thanks given by:
Deffo going with it being andy
Thanks given by:
Question for spike and MissH - what's the name of the largest river that runs though Egypt?
Thanks given by:
Yup has to be Andy Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(02-01-2013, 01:26 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Question for spike and MissH - what's the name of the largest river that runs though Egypt?

Not denile Wink
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spike2002's V6 ecosse project spike2002 115 38,678 31-10-2013, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Niall
  Spike2002's sigma win spike2002 66 28,068 09-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Last Post: spike2002