Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HDi Estate doing what it does best!
#1
Just fancied throwing a few pictures up of my HDi getting to work doing what it does best, towing my other favorite motor!

[attachment=3]
[attachment=2]
[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]


Attached Files Image(s)
               
#2
Really like the colour of your estate man Smile
#3
I see your problem mate, the wheel lock is still on the trailer Tongue

Looks tidy though Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#4
Cheers Dan, its Metallic grey, just darker than the standard silver. I was also thinking of tinting the windows and some of the lights, what do you reckon?

Haha, yuh was wondering why it wouldn't move so well Tongue
You wont see me taking that wheel lock off until its locked to the car! If this wasn't 306 oc I would reel off the list of mods to the boat! Smile
#5
nauest Wrote:Cheers Dan, its Metallic grey, just darker than the standard silver. I was also thinking of tinting the windows and some of the lights, what do you reckon?

Haha, yuh was wondering why it wouldn't move so well Tongue
You wont see me taking that wheel lock off until its locked to the car! If this wasn't 306 oc I would reel off the list of mods to the boat! Smile

Go for it half the members own VW's anyway and it never stops them lol have you seen Sam's boat project thread??
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#6
mark_airey Wrote:
nauest Wrote:Cheers Dan, its Metallic grey, just darker than the standard silver. I was also thinking of tinting the windows and some of the lights, what do you reckon?

Haha, yuh was wondering why it wouldn't move so well Tongue
You wont see me taking that wheel lock off until its locked to the car! If this wasn't 306 oc I would reel off the list of mods to the boat! Smile

Go for it half the members own VW's anyway and it never stops them lol have you seen Sam's boat project thread??

yep I bought the boat of Ned! Wink infact you can just see it in some of his pictures!

Anyway here is evidence that the hatch can also pull its weight! Big Grin

Or there will be as soon as im on the pc to upload pictures! :roll:
#7
Haha, well I sold him the boat, lol at him putting a whole thread up on it, typical Sam Tongue
#8
nauest Wrote:Haha, well I sold him the boat, lol at him putting a whole thread up on it, typical Sam Tongue

everyone loves a good project thread! Wink
#9
Link Sam?
#10
nauest Wrote:Link Sam?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2889" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2889</a><!-- l -->

Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#11
nauest Wrote:Link Sam?

its in the project section Smile Quickly rushes to edit out the bits where i said you were a pikey and couldnt solder! ninja
#12
Here we go!

[Image: 555158_10150782056515450_700235449_12077...5659_n.jpg]
[Image: 561963_10150782056335450_700235449_12077...4144_n.jpg]
#13
how does the 1.8 get on with towing that Sam? sluggish much?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#14
Happily do you a drag race, WHILST towing!
#15
My foolish mate thought he would race a BMW whilst towing me. Bloody hit forgot I was behind when we needed to be in the BMW's lane..
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#16
Ah Jeez, how did that end up?

Don't worry you wont see me doing that. I cant afford to write off another speedboat! My car insurance record is clean.
#17
Ended up the bmw not trying and me having no choice but to cut hi up as I was on tow..
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)