306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
HDi Estate doing what it does best! - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Photos and Projects (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Photos Of Members / Cars (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: HDi Estate doing what it does best! (/showthread.php?tid=2859)

HDi Estate doing what it does best! - nauest - 18-04-2012

Just fancied throwing a few pictures up of my HDi getting to work doing what it does best, towing my other favorite motor!

[attachment=3]
[attachment=2]
[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]

Re: HDi Estate doing what it does best! - Dan! - 18-04-2012

Really like the colour of your estate man Smile

Re: HDi Estate doing what it does best! - mark_airey - 18-04-2012

I see your problem mate, the wheel lock is still on the trailer Tongue

Looks tidy though Smile

Re: HDi Estate doing what it does best! - nauest - 18-04-2012

Cheers Dan, its Metallic grey, just darker than the standard silver. I was also thinking of tinting the windows and some of the lights, what do you reckon?

Haha, yuh was wondering why it wouldn't move so well Tongue
You wont see me taking that wheel lock off until its locked to the car! If this wasn't 306 oc I would reel off the list of mods to the boat! Smile

nauest Wrote:Cheers Dan, its Metallic grey, just darker than the standard silver. I was also thinking of tinting the windows and some of the lights, what do you reckon?

You wont see me taking that wheel lock off until its locked to the car! If this wasn't 306 oc I would reel off the list of mods to the boat! Smile

Go for it half the members own VW's anyway and it never stops them lol have you seen Sam's boat project thread??

Re: HDi Estate doing what it does best! - Eeyore - 18-04-2012

mark_airey Wrote:
nauest Wrote:Cheers Dan, its Metallic grey, just darker than the standard silver. I was also thinking of tinting the windows and some of the lights, what do you reckon?

Go for it half the members own VW's anyway and it never stops them lol have you seen Sam's boat project thread??

yep I bought the boat of Ned! Wink infact you can just see it in some of his pictures!

Anyway here is evidence that the hatch can also pull its weight! Big Grin

Or there will be as soon as im on the pc to upload pictures! :roll:

Haha, well I sold him the boat, lol at him putting a whole thread up on it, typical Sam Tongue

nauest Wrote:Haha, well I sold him the boat, lol at him putting a whole thread up on it, typical Sam Tongue

everyone loves a good project thread! Wink

Link Sam?

nauest Wrote:Link Sam?

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2889" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2889</a><!-- l -->

Smile

nauest Wrote:Link Sam?

its in the project section Smile Quickly rushes to edit out the bits where i said you were a pikey and couldnt solder! ninja

Here we go!

[Image: 555158_10150782056515450_700235449_12077...5659_n.jpg]
[Image: 561963_10150782056335450_700235449_12077...4144_n.jpg]

Re: HDi Estate doing what it does best! - samass - 19-04-2012

how does the 1.8 get on with towing that Sam? sluggish much?

Re: HDi Estate doing what it does best! - nauest - 19-04-2012

Happily do you a drag race, WHILST towing!

Re: HDi Estate doing what it does best! - 4WayDiablo - 19-04-2012

My foolish mate thought he would race a BMW whilst towing me. Bloody hit forgot I was behind when we needed to be in the BMW's lane..

Re: HDi Estate doing what it does best! - nauest - 19-04-2012

Ah Jeez, how did that end up?

Don't worry you wont see me doing that. I cant afford to write off another speedboat! My car insurance record is clean.

Re: HDi Estate doing what it does best! - 4WayDiablo - 19-04-2012

Ended up the bmw not trying and me having no choice but to cut hi up as I was on tow..