The track Slag 6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The track Slag 6
So following on from my intro thread, thought would start a project thread.

Bought a ph2 6 with 132k on the clock, she's bit rough round the edges but for what I paid I'm happy. The plan is to get her ready for track and have some fun.

So after driving it for a few weeks, I've now pulled all the rear interior out, which has made the arse a little skittish so will tend to that. Today I met up with a lad from one of the facebook pages and swapped my cyclones for some 205gti speedlines. Need to change the tyres and think will plastidip them too. Think gonna get some spacers, but need to figure the best tyre combo too.
Thanks given by:
I prefer the clones but each to they own I guess
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Yeah, also prefer the clones but other than that she looks nice. Any plans for lowering her?
Thanks given by:
Yeah I do like the cyclones but wanted it too look bit different and always been a fan of these wheels. Yeah will be lowering it at some point
Thanks given by:
Looks good! How much did you pay for it?
Thanks given by:
I paid £400 with 10 months mot. The guy sold it with a vibration when at speed, but was just looks plastic
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2014, 08:25 AM)todd1983 Wrote: I paid £400 with 10 months mot. The guy sold it with a vibration when at speed,  but was just looks plastic

Damn sam you miss that one mate 

Got buckets,harnesses and side mounts if you want them Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I would say pm me but I've not been here long enough lol
Thanks given by:
(30-12-2014, 08:08 PM)todd1983 Wrote: I would say pm me but I've not been here long enough lol

Just say hello and welcome to 20 different people in the newbie section,easy way to boost you posts Big Grin
Thanks given by:
So recently ordered and received k & n induction kit and piper cat back with 3" rolled out tip. Also placed order yesterday for brembo discs all round, ds2500 pads, HEL brake lines and Mocal Oil Cooler with thermostatic sandwich plate.

I've just had a double hernia operation on Friday so am laid up at the moment, but am signed off for 6 weeks so once back on my feet I'll be cracking on with her.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Track Slag Fozzy 37 7,799 05-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Last Post: sam