T'was the night before Christmas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T'was the night before Christmas
(25-12-2014, 10:26 AM)RetroPug Wrote: I took 2.5 days off from work which brings my christmas holiday up to two weeks. Big Grin

Same, Christmas and new year fall really well this year for holiday!

I'm having a normal family Christmas today (got some new axle stands and ratchet spanners among other things), then chilling until the 29th when I fly to Cairo to see my girlfriend and her family Smile

Merry Christmas Everyone!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Let's be honest, probably a small amount of the uk population that celebrate Christmas actually celebrate for reason related to religion. For everyone else it's about family, good food and presents. Shame that the monsters of retail force it down your throats and turn people into gluttonous morons (which I believe is a sin in the bible, but I'm not religious so I'll stop there)

End of the day for me it's about seeing the family and friends, having time off and enjoying ourselves with goodnfood and drink, presents are small and usually made by hand in my house, traditional you may say but we're not believers in extravagant presents etc and it will always be the effort and the thought put into it. Only time we buy presents is if we see it's genuinely wanted and needed, such as my dad this year has really been wanting a band saw so me and the bro and sis put in together. My gran can't get about too much and doesn't always get to see old friends, go shopping etc and with not great motor skills and poor eye sight she has moved into the annex part of our house and the family chipped in to buy her an iPad Air to FaceTime/shop/email etc. but that's about as far as the spending goes is when it's needed and appreciated, either way you won't see me in the herd of sheep that I saw in Asda the last couple days, I sat in the security office for half an hour watching the cameras watching people shouting angrily about the lack of stock, sorry it's Christmas Eve bro [emoji23]

Either way I've said too much. Merry Christmas to all and your families, keep safe and be happy no matter.
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
(25-12-2014, 10:42 AM)Kezzieboy Wrote:
(25-12-2014, 10:26 AM)RetroPug Wrote: I took 2.5 days off from work which brings my christmas holiday up to two weeks. Big Grin

Same, Christmas and new year fall really well this year for holiday!

I'm having a normal family Christmas today (got some new axle stands and ratchet spanners among other things), then chilling until the 29th when I fly to Cairo to see my girlfriend and her family Smile

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Yes it has!

Was it you that was doing mechanical or automotive engineering?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,218 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt