mrs' new car

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mrs' new car
So after weeks. no months of searching for a 5 door 306 xud for the other half this little beaut popped up on ebay. i know its not a looker but i thought id get a pic up and ask if anyone has had any luck bringing up dull paint like this. i was thinking a good machine polish with g3 and she will be 'right. what do you guys think??

This one
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Is it dull paint?
From that pick it looks like it's been painted badly withno laquer on top
Thanks given by:
Yeah its just really dull paint. Sad not to worry if it won't come up I'll buy a panel
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Yeah gona say the bonnet looks completely different.

I using to use poor boys black hole and lots of demon shine quick detailer, seemed to work well.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Try claying and polishing it
My bianca bonnet looked like it had been resprayed with mayonnaise before i did this, looked soo good after
Worth a try anyway
Thanks given by:
Well when I pick it up saturday ill get some before and after pics Smile
Thanks given by:
So this was a no go. Rear arch was completly gone.
Thanks given by:
Good.looks like a sack of shit

What yours budget?got to be xud?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Tell it like it is Sam. lol

You'll struggle to find a ph2 with a good arch though!
Thanks given by:
Was a sack of shit. Although the got had polished it already when we arrived and it already has a bosch. I almost bought it for spares!!

It has to be an xud yes. She is fussy. The earlier ph1 prefrable. We have 5/600 for the right one. Obviously im able to do any work it needs.

Tom my estate onle had a small hole welded up and sealed job done. Although I am thinking about buying a hdi for my other engine to go in.
Thanks given by: