306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: mrs' new car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after weeks. no months of searching for a 5 door 306 xud for the other half this little beaut popped up on ebay. i know its not a looker but i thought id get a pic up and ask if anyone has had any luck bringing up dull paint like this. i was thinking a good machine polish with g3 and she will be 'right. what do you guys think??

This one
Is it dull paint?
From that pick it looks like it's been painted badly withno laquer on top
Yeah its just really dull paint. Sad not to worry if it won't come up I'll buy a panel
Yeah gona say the bonnet looks completely different.

I using to use poor boys black hole and lots of demon shine quick detailer, seemed to work well.
Try claying and polishing it
My bianca bonnet looked like it had been resprayed with mayonnaise before i did this, looked soo good after
Worth a try anyway
Well when I pick it up saturday ill get some before and after pics Smile
So this was a no go. Rear arch was completly gone.
Good.looks like a sack of shit

What yours budget?got to be xud?
Tell it like it is Sam. lol

You'll struggle to find a ph2 with a good arch though!
Was a sack of shit. Although the got had polished it already when we arrived and it already has a bosch. I almost bought it for spares!!

It has to be an xud yes. She is fussy. The earlier ph1 prefrable. We have 5/600 for the right one. Obviously im able to do any work it needs.

Tom my estate onle had a small hole welded up and sealed job done. Although I am thinking about buying a hdi for my other engine to go in.