tom ryans gti6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tom ryans gti6
is this tom and ryans old gti http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/peugeot-306-gt...3f431850e3
Thanks given by:
Yup, this car gets around a lot!
Thanks given by:
Was also curts amongst others.
Thanks given by:
Was up on eBay a month or so ago, with the same pics
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
And Vaughans. Its basically the forum whore.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Hehe this thing must have some owners clocked up on the logbook by now!

Tempted Rhys?! Good car tbh
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
na cant insure them with kath on my insurance
(18-12-2014, 09:38 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Hehe this thing must have some owners clocked up on the logbook by now!

na cant insure them with kath on my insurance and also with work you can only take diesel on site
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2014, 09:37 AM)daniel909 Wrote: na cant insure them with kath on my insurance
(18-12-2014, 09:38 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Hehe this thing must have some owners clocked up on the logbook by now!

na cant insure them with kath on my insurance and also with work you can only take diesel on site

Where do you work?  Somewhere flammable I guess?  Or is your boss just one of these derv bumboys I keep reading about lately?? lol

Genuinely though, never heard of only being allowed a diesel somewhere?
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2014, 09:42 AM)Toms306 Wrote:
(19-12-2014, 09:37 AM)daniel909 Wrote: na cant insure them with kath on my insurance

Where do you work?  Somewhere flammable I guess?  Or is your boss just one of these derv bumboys I keep reading about lately?? lol

work on fuel refineries all over the uk most of the policy's state that no petrol are allow on site.
Na he not a derv bum-boy but there is a guy up the road who meant to be one :/
Thanks given by:

Too many derv bumboys around, need more perv bumboys like myself lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
just park it outside.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2014, 11:40 AM)welshpug Wrote: just park it outside.

pain in the ass when you have tools and your parked out side because u have to go through security every time
Thanks given by:
When i had it off ryan for a week before i sold it i never transferred it over to my name... Didnt want to add another previous owner for my week of hooning before it sold lol!! And done me for 100quid of fuel in that one week, bastard!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Always loved this and wanted it,shame it never came up when I was pugless.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(19-12-2014, 11:04 AM)daniel909 Wrote:

work on fuel refineries all over the uk most of the policy's state that no petrol are allow on site.
Na he not a derv bum-boy but there is a guy up the road who meant to be one :/

Oh right, yeah I can see that could be pretty flammable lol!!  Interesting to know.

(19-12-2014, 11:21 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:

Too many derv bumboys around, need more perv bumboys like myself lol

lol
Thanks given by:
DTurbo badges.

job done Tongue
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2014, 06:53 PM)Niall Wrote: And Vaughans. Its basically the forum whore.

I thought that was dumdum lol

Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Wow, this has changed hands quite a few times recently, what's wrong with it?
Thanks given by: