306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: tom ryans gti6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup, this car gets around a lot!
Was also curts amongst others.
Was up on eBay a month or so ago, with the same pics
And Vaughans. Its basically the forum whore.
Hehe this thing must have some owners clocked up on the logbook by now!

Tempted Rhys?! Good car tbh
na cant insure them with kath on my insurance
(18-12-2014, 09:38 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe this thing must have some owners clocked up on the logbook by now!

na cant insure them with kath on my insurance and also with work you can only take diesel on site
(19-12-2014, 09:37 AM)daniel909 Wrote: [ -> ]na cant insure them with kath on my insurance
(18-12-2014, 09:38 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe this thing must have some owners clocked up on the logbook by now!

na cant insure them with kath on my insurance and also with work you can only take diesel on site

Where do you work?  Somewhere flammable I guess?  Or is your boss just one of these derv bumboys I keep reading about lately?? lol

Genuinely though, never heard of only being allowed a diesel somewhere?
(19-12-2014, 09:42 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-12-2014, 09:37 AM)daniel909 Wrote: [ -> ]na cant insure them with kath on my insurance

Where do you work?  Somewhere flammable I guess?  Or is your boss just one of these derv bumboys I keep reading about lately?? lol

work on fuel refineries all over the uk most of the policy's state that no petrol are allow on site.
Na he not a derv bum-boy but there is a guy up the road who meant to be one :/

Too many derv bumboys around, need more perv bumboys like myself lol
just park it outside.
(19-12-2014, 11:40 AM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]just park it outside.

pain in the ass when you have tools and your parked out side because u have to go through security every time
When i had it off ryan for a week before i sold it i never transferred it over to my name... Didnt want to add another previous owner for my week of hooning before it sold lol!! And done me for 100quid of fuel in that one week, bastard!
Always loved this and wanted it,shame it never came up when I was pugless.
(19-12-2014, 11:04 AM)daniel909 Wrote: [ -> ]

work on fuel refineries all over the uk most of the policy's state that no petrol are allow on site.
Na he not a derv bum-boy but there is a guy up the road who meant to be one :/

Oh right, yeah I can see that could be pretty flammable lol!!  Interesting to know.

(19-12-2014, 11:21 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]

Too many derv bumboys around, need more perv bumboys like myself lol

lol
DTurbo badges.

job done Tongue
(18-12-2014, 06:53 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]And Vaughans. Its basically the forum whore.

I thought that was dumdum lol

Wow, this has changed hands quite a few times recently, what's wrong with it?