l/h/s wheel arch liner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
l/h/s wheel arch liner
hi dudes, could someone please take a pic of the l/h/s rear wheel arch liner so I know what it looks like, and also please how its held in place?

if some one has one of these off the car at the moment, please could you post a pic#

thanks, pic and help greatly appreciated.
Thanks given by:
Same as the other side bur mirror image lol ....rollseyes
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
so htbh is the thing held on then please......or shall I just make one and hold it on the car via bolted on clips, to bolt the guard to?
Thanks given by:
Couple of screws on the bottom and a few push in clips inside
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Don't you have a phase 3? Should have arch liners all round if that's the case unless its an estate. Confused
Thanks given by:
mk3 4 door arch liners fit my 1997 mk 2- 2 door car-----need trimming were it touches at front of the wheel arch. 2 screws and a push-in bung in the centre at 12 o'clock position. replaced both of mine.
Thanks given by:
it is an estate..........ph 3 1999/2000 2l hdi.....soon to be airconless I hope!
Thanks given by:
Ah yeah, the estates didnt get full liners even in ph3, only the very late ones did. Might want to check your arch tbh lol...
Thanks given by:
arch  is ok now, mot tester very happy with repair/welding......so want plastic arch or similar for that side........front scuttle/bulkhead, strut tops  and under fuse box,/w/wiper wash bottle area and abs area all good......
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rear wheel arch Quietone 4 2,488 16-04-2019, 11:42 AM
Last Post: welshpug
  arch to top of wheel measurement? luke89 4 1,293 09-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Last Post: luke89