Wheel cleaner...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheel cleaner...
Want to clean the inside of my wheels so i can seal them and hopefully keep them clean, what do we reccomend to remove 10 years of burnt brake dust off the wheel?!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
i would say i'll lend you some of mine, but i think i'd catch some hell if work knew i had it tbh

i used to use this though... spray on, leave 5 mins, wash off, give a scrub if you like but not really needed Smile

http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/autog...wgodMxwAGQ
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
And don't forget we get a discount with Ultimate Finish Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I've used the AG Clean Wheels, it does the job but it's not the best out there.

Iron X fallout remover is decent but Wonder Wheels HOT is £4 in morrisons atm, I'd go for that if I were you. And it bleeds which is always novel Smile
Thanks given by:
Wonder Wheels is acidic so not for regular heavy use. For a major clean it's great though. I fancy trying the Bilt & Hamber stuff though:
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/accessories...auto-wheel
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2014, 05:03 PM)Jiffy Wrote: Wonder Wheels is acidic so not for regular heavy use. For a major clean it's great though. I fancy trying the Bilt & Hamber stuff though:
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/accessories...auto-wheel

Clean them with WW, seal them & they won't need regular heavy cleans, a sealed wheel cleans so easily. I barely touch mine after sealing them 4 months agp, pressure washer washes any dirt off!
Thanks given by:
Yeah i just want something for a big clean before i seal them. Then hopefully they wont require much to keep clean after that.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
In that case Wonder wheels at £4 is the best bet Smile
Thanks given by:
We use some auto smart stuff at work and its pretty decent. Gets most of the brake dust off that has been on there for years
Thanks given by:
Aye, the Smart wheels stuff is very good. It's also ace at removing dried up vegetable oil too! If you spill a little when filling up then it makes a right mess and dirt sticks to it. Just spray on some smartwheels (10:1 ratio will do fine) and pressure wash off.
Thanks given by:
Smart wheels is the daddy tbh. 3 to 1 regular use or use neat to clean up years of ming. Our mini wheels were never cleaned on the back in 4 years, this brought them up a treat
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wheel Cleaner? Toms306 12 1,511 13-10-2015, 06:05 AM
Last Post: lolsteve
  Air Con Cleaner Toms306 28 4,567 06-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  306 Cab Roof Cleaner smartgun 3 1,202 09-09-2013, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Poodle