New purchase any pointers ? :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New purchase any pointers ? :)
I just recently purchased a 2.0 HDi 5 door turbo diesel 306 estate Smile what do you guys think? I've got big ideas for this car!! Has anyone seen the meat wagon? Previously the stance wagon? Well the low stances look but in a more rally style is what I want to achieve! Any pointers? Smile thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a cool image

Wat about a race estate??
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Low stance but rallye?! Hmmm. Be curious to see that!

306 estates getting some mods is always good Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
You'll never get it looking super low and like a rally car as rally cars tend to be a sensible height. My estate was just on a GMax 60mm lowering kit for the GTi and dropped about 70mm

[attachment=19833]
Thanks given by:
Just fill it with 2by4 and go work on site
Thanks given by:
Yeah we all know the meatwagon, what kinda plans you got then? Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Wide arches, all of the deacls and motorsport wheels. Optional snorkle and bumper cut for skid guard.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Got mudflaps ready to put on the girl! Hopefully should go on Tuesday night so you guys should be able to see a cheeky picture, thinking about some nice spotlamps and in the future arches!
Thanks given by:
The only advice i can give you is DO NOT make it like the meatwagon. Racestate much better idea. Make it handle/brake and go well
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just ordered a GTi6 rear axle and GTi6 Calipers for the girl, oh and not to mention 40mm lowering springs on the horizon to close up the arch gap a little!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone near Croydon? Ebay purchase collection Anton 6 1,190 06-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Niall
  Taxing a car after purchase Moh 32 6,994 21-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  mpps purchase tysonbully2k12 1 915 27-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Last Post: mcglynn