HDi remaps, £50..... fully custom!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: HDi remaps, £50..... fully custom!
So, as many of you know as I have done this a few times now - I periodically offer discounted maps for the HDi engines, in any form.

We are currently running a promotion on the facebook group (www.facebook.com/tdiremaps) so thought it was only fair that I extended it out to you guys here!!

As before with the last deal I ran, ANY HDi map, stage 1, stage 1+, stage 2, stage 2+, hard cut limiters, bespoke Stage 3 maps, 1800bar rail sensor mods etc etc etc, all just £50 if ordered before the end of the month.

Can do this as a remote email file service, or flash it here at my premises in Lancashire for a small fee.

Also, I'm happy to discuss more with people if they are after specifics....

Rough power outputs (depending on mods) are:

Stage 1 - 125hp / 220lbft.............. Can be run on a total stock car.
Stage 1+ - 135hp / 240lbft............ Requires decat / exhaust
Stage 2 - 155hp / 280lbft.............. Requires intercooler and ideally upgraded clutch
Stage 2+ - 170hp / 300lbft............ WILL require clutch / exhaust / decat / intercooler
Stage 3 - 200hp+ / 350lbft............ Requires bigger turbo.

james@nosmokenopoke.com, 07769165138.

Thanks,

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Are you able to map in the Alfa jtd tips?
Thanks given by:
Just sent you a message mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks Paul.

Deggerz, yes we can... though it will take a few back and forth maps to get it nailed right on - with feedback from yourself.

The best would be come up to me and sit on the dyno for a day, but I know that's not always an option.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Whens the best time to ring dude? I got some oddball requirements that may well require abit of your time and knowledge to map Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Any time mate, if I'm busy on a car, on the dyno or in a meeting I just won't answer!! Leave me a message if I don't.

I am around at the moment if you are free though.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
stage 1+.....how likely is that to start pushing a standard clutch!?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Bit of a lottery really.
I'll find out soon enough Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Piggy, normally they are fine. There are loads of people on here running them without issues. The only time I've seen them slip is when the clutch is on its way out and needs replacing.
JP
Thanks given by:
fair enough. so keep to stg1 on a higher mileage unit.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Even normal stage 1 on a high mile clutch can slip Piggy...from experience!

JP - Have you done any 1.6 110 TDCi/HDi's yet? What sort of safe stage 1 gains do you get? Smile
Thanks given by:
Piggy, they are fully custom maps. I don't just flash any old tune on. Your read your file off, send to me and I modify. We can start with a stage 1 and if its all sound, smoke is OK, car responds well we can try a stage 1+. If it slips or the smoke is too much, you have both files you can fall back on if needs be.

I have mate yes, normally you can see up around 140hp. That's really limited by the injectors on them, they are just too small for much more without lots of smoke.
JP
Thanks given by:
Can you do one for a 2005 307? Its a 2.0 hdi 90
Thanks given by:
Yes, no problem at all. Exactly the same gains and procedure.
JP
Thanks given by:
Following Tom's question, is it possible to do Ford's 2.0 TDCi ? We've got the 140 version in our Mondeo estate and wonder what's possible.
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 11:07 AM)Piggy Wrote: fair enough. so keep to stg1 on a higher mileage unit.

My hdi is running stage 1 on 197k with good pull and no clutch slip Smile
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
No way is that on the original clutch Matt!? Confused

JP - 140 is more than enough tbh, in fact, would it be possible to go for about 130 with no extra smoke? Don't want to be filling up the dpf any quicker lol, or putting too much strain on anything, hopefully get better mpg under normal conditions as well.
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 11:49 AM)DavidA Wrote: Following Tom's question, is it possible to do Ford's 2.0 TDCi ? We've got the 140 version in our Mondeo estate and wonder what's possible.

These are a bit more difficult to read and write. You sometimes need to use a BDM100 where a Galletto or MPPS won't work. Worth giving it a go though, as it depends on the ECU in it.

If you can get the file to me, I can map it.

(13-10-2014, 11:59 AM)Toms306 Wrote: JP - 140 is more than enough tbh, in fact, would it be possible to go for about 130 with no extra smoke? Don't want to be filling up the dpf any quicker lol, or putting too much strain on anything, hopefully get better mpg under normal conditions as well.

I'd be tempted to agree with you Tom. Other option is whack the DPF out, empty the box and I'll do you a map with DPF off in it. Have a look at this...

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-27171.html
JP
Thanks given by:
Heh, just been reading that thread with interest, much more my kinda thing than an XUD with a td04. lol

I'll keep the dpf in mine for now though, think I'll have trouble selling it on in a few years without a dpf, plus not sure what new Mot regs may come in to check its in place. In time I may get a knackered dpf cheap and gut that, so I'd still have a decent one in the garage if I did need it in future.
Thanks given by:
and have 2 maps to swap between DPF on and DPF off... like it, cool idea!
JP
Thanks given by:
JP whats the score with the remap you said you would sort out the buyer of jonny's estate? Smile
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 12:26 PM)Frosty Wrote: JP whats the score with the remap you said you would sort out the buyer of jonny's estate? Smile

Message me and we can sort something out mate... it'll be a pretty custom job on that so might need you to either come up here, or get on a dyno out your way. But we can make it better, for sure.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 12:31 PM)jammapic Wrote:
(13-10-2014, 12:26 PM)Frosty Wrote: JP whats the score with the remap you said you would sort out the buyer of jonny's estate? Smile

Message me and we can sort something out mate... it'll be a pretty custom job on that so might need you to either come up here, or get on a dyno out your way. But we can make it better, for sure.

JP

Ok mate, Ill drop you a message later on
Thanks given by:
Also, while I remember...

I have some of these if you want them, to go with your map! Smile (they add 5hp)

[Image: 10714010_515574238545958_234285652172176...16b5e7.jpg]
JP
Thanks given by:
will be contacting you James very soon Wink
looking for a St1+ for the new bus ECU is a 592
just fitting decat / exhaust / EGR blanks, so looking for a map to complement the work without killing the MPG's
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 11:59 AM)Toms306 Wrote: No way is that on the original clutch Matt!? Confused

JP - 140 is more than enough tbh, in fact, would it be possible to go for about 130 with no extra smoke? Don't want to be filling up the dpf any quicker lol, or putting too much strain on anything, hopefully get better mpg under normal conditions as well.

It would be very very very impressive if it was though lol
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 12:19 PM)jammapic Wrote: and have 2 maps to swap between DPF on and DPF off... like it, cool idea!

Yep, exactly! Big Grin Will probably drop you a PM soon about a DPF friendly map...

(13-10-2014, 01:42 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(13-10-2014, 11:59 AM)Toms306 Wrote: No way is that on the original clutch Matt!? Confused

It would be very very very impressive if it was though lol

lol Definitely! For a minute there I though you were gonna say it was!
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2014, 11:37 AM)jammapic Wrote: Yes, no problem at all. Exactly the same gains and procedure.
Fantastic! Its for my brother in law so will have to get to him and dowbload his map. What is the email i need to send it to? and where do i send payment?

Just want a 125bhp map
Thanks given by:
Payment via PayPal, covering fees to james@nosmokenopoke.com then follow it with an original map read from the car to the same address.

I will then mod and send back.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Thanks bud. I can pay now but maybe a while before i get the file as its for my brother in law and he lives a 100miles away and is useless with cars :p

Is that ok? Can u still.do it for 50 quid?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306oc discount on stage 1 remaps from HDI Tuning pro_steve 33 8,761 05-10-2015, 05:21 AM
Last Post: gunny110
  FOR SALE: Fully Custom Peugeot HDi Remaps, £50! jammapic 61 9,927 13-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Last Post: jammapic
  used but fully working bosh map sensor pugjohn306 0 830 21-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Last Post: pugjohn306