Latest purchase

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest purchase
Just bought this on Weednesday. Will be using it along with the 306 but the latter is now for the Mrs mainly.

Had a couple in the past but had to sell when our first child was born, absolutely love these things Inlove

Thanks given by:
Get the big air scoop, they look mean fitted.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2014, 09:09 PM)impotentials Wrote: Get the big air scoop, they look mean fitted.

Im not a fan of them on non-bodykitted cars tbh, plus im keeping the standard airbox so it already has its cold air feed from the side vent

I want to get standard rev 5 alloys back on it but they're too bloody rare to come by
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2014, 09:09 PM)impotentials Wrote: Get the big air scoop, they look mean fitted.

only on the Turbo cars, otherwise you end up looking like a complete numpty.

I assume you're talking about the TOMS intake??

[Image: AI-TY-004_MR2_TOM_Air_Intake6.JPG]
Thanks given by:
has it been tuned up?
Thanks given by:
(11-10-2014, 04:28 AM)procta Wrote: has it been tuned up?

Na, it's a standard n/a. I plan to do a turbo conversion in the future but keeping it as it is for now. I thought the clutch had gone when i drove it as it's literally light as a feather and not a leg workout like my hdi lol
Thanks given by:
Surely it's just cheaper to by a Turbo when the times comes.
Surely there's all sorts of differences between a turbo and N/A, like brakes, suspension, wiring, ECU, cooling etc etc.
Thanks given by:
I'd prefer to have a UK rev 5 car rather than an older jap import turbo. They have the low level spoiler blended into the rear quarter and square lights etc
it's going to be hassle either way with bodywork on a jap turbo or mechanicals on a uk car.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone near Croydon? Ebay purchase collection Anton 6 1,197 06-07-2015, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Niall
  Taxing a car after purchase Moh 32 7,068 21-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  mpps purchase tysonbully2k12 1 925 27-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Last Post: mcglynn