Yes Hamilton wins!!! but thoughts are for Jules

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes Hamilton wins!!! but thoughts are for Jules
Cant find a thread on this....

No footage of the crash but Jules Bianchi had a awful crash at high speed at Suzuka with a tractor/crane which was attempting to move a Sauber which has gone off moments earlier in the same spot.

He sustained brain damage and has had brain surgery and is currently in intensive care.

My thoughts go to such a great driver and generally nice guy.

Sad day and year for the motorsport.
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Very sad day considering these sort of accidents just shouldn't happen in F1 these days! Hope he gets well soon!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Agreed. I will admit I wasnt watching the footage, but have obviously seen the coverage on facebook, etc. Thoughts are with Bianchi and his family, and all wishes to him for a speedy recovery.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i think it was vettel that said quite aptly,

its one of those things that, if its going to happen, its going to happen regardless, the chances of one car going off followed by the next car in exactly the same spot WHILST the first is being recovered is just so miniscule its unreal, and given the alternative (into a group of marshalls, into the first car that crashed with Setal in it, ) etc its both a miracle and tragic that it was only him that was injured...

i do hope for a speedy recovery,
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I dont follow F1 but obviously sad times. Things will happen no matter how much safety you plan.
Thanks given by:
Very sad.

I don't agree with what some people are saying and blaming it on the marshalls attending the race. Every correct proceedure was adhered to, flags were waved, vehicle was being recovered as quickly as possible. It's not fair to blame the unfortunate events on the people who put their lives at risk to make the sport possible.

It's just an unwelcome reminder that motorsport is incredibly dangerous, no matter what precautions you make.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
We cant blame anyone I think.

The chances of that happening are rediculous.

Yes perhaps it should have started sooner but thats more of a light issue.

Its a serious freak accident.

But each racing driver whether it be in F1 or WRC or even the new Fe, they all know its dangerous and are aware that each race could be their last, just as much as we know that watching....

Its just been a while since we have unfortunately been reminded of that fact
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I was watching Imola in 94 and this sent similar shivers down my spine.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
How Jules is even alive is beyond me....

http://youtu.be/8NUtn3NRlDs
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
had just watched this whilst looking for any updates - that looked a brutal impact, seriously lucky not to have taken his head clean off.. hope he does recover,
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
Nasty impact Sad Agree with CAR though it was just a horrible freak accident, Drivers were only just going onto full wets at that point so conditions were still OK to race IMO
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Anyone else notice the green flags? :/ hope he gets better soon
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2014, 09:10 PM)Connor Wrote: Anyone else notice the green flags? :/ hope he gets better soon

Yeah that had me thinking.. thats more than likely the main cause to the accident though, if it was yellow they would have been going alot slower ans may have never happened..
Thanks given by:
Double yellows are being waved prior to the incident. That green is to indicate it is clear after that point.

I think the main cause of the accident was water tbh!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Very sad news to hear. As Vettel said, chance in a million.

And piggy, a friendly request; don't put the race result in the tread title next time. Especially on race day. Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Ah sorry fella.

I assumed I was the last to have watched/known about it!! I spend most of the day away from anything news related myself to try and keep from any info!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2014, 05:42 AM)Piggy Wrote: Double yellows are being waved prior to the incident. That green is to indicate it is clear after that point.

I think the main cause of the accident was water tbh!

Yeah, but dont wave the green flag at the site of the incident.. lol from experience its been 100 yards past it
Thanks given by:
http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/amateu...0%5D=2&s=1

Read that, says in there the marshal did nothing wrong.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
The amount of uneducated YouTube viewers commenting on the flag issue is surreal. The people who 'know' about motorsport haven't even discussed the flag-waving, because it was all by-the-book.

As Piggy pointed out above, the yellows were double-waved prior to the accident 'section' between that marshall post and the next. The next marshall was right to wave green.

Honestly, it wouldn't have made the blindest bit of difference if the flags were pink and chequered, it wouldn't have prevented what happened - it's not worth discussing further.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
^^^^amen

Never once seen a flag stop an F1 car aquaplane into a tractor at 100mph Nospeak
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2nd Thoughts chylledapps 15 3,585 24-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Last Post: chylledapps
  Thoughts on mk1 mx5 Jtrigga 34 11,292 18-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Razorback_Rob
  First one to post wins lewisdmz 7 2,093 10-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Scott