are you mad ????....... its friday....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are you mad ????....... its friday....
fri; home now after a day of paperwork---awaiting arrival of a plumber to quote for renewing bathroom

sat; lots of oddities to sort out

sun; determined to clean inside of cars
Thanks given by:
Today: got to bed at 2, woke up at 10, quick lounge by the pool, catch some rays. Couple of games of pool before lunch followed by a nap then a pre dinner snack of pancakes, up to the room for the evening movie and shower before dinner and the evenings entertainment and night club.

Tomorrow: repeat

Sun-tuesday: repeat, maybe a bit of shopping and soa treatments thrown in.

Im on holiday btw, putting my feet up for a week, not that i do alot anyway.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today: fitted my new sexy OMP Corsica wheel Big Grin and riled my arches (hammer) to stop my wheels rubbing

Saturday: work then have the missus over for the night

Sunday: relax then out for a meal
Thanks given by:
Today: dig front garden to make the ground level and working night shift which I'm doing now.
Tomorrow: sleeping in morning due to coming home at 8am, get up and give the hdi a good clean and take some photos.
Sunday: probably spray the speedo surround to gloss black. Smile
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
finish at 4pm friday
family time all weekend
then 3 days off back on lates thursday
Thanks given by:
Friday: Off, been @ me Mum's house so free food.
Saturday: Work, walk the dog, then turn my attentions to my winter project (It's kinda airfix haha)
Sunday: Clean the car in the morning, then South Mids meet @ 1pm!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Friday: fitted my coilovers as took a days holiday from work
Saturday: got to take Fent to the vets then going to powerflow to have my exhaust adjustments priced up
Sunday: shopping & chill
Thanks given by:
Worked today, home for a nap, then dads for tea.
Tomorrow 2am start at work, hopefully be a short day, home and to bed for a few hours, maybe dominoes for tea, see woman or something.
Sunday probably clean the car etc got a week off aswell which will be nice.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Today: work
Tomorrow: Work
Sunday: Work
Monday: work

Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
today... Work then pub then Dracula untold at the cinema
tomorrow... little bit more work (fitting some cistern fittings for a friend for a few beer tokens)
sunday.. sleep.. work
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
today: Work & changing rear discs, mario kart, pizza, gadget man, it crowd, club stickers.
saturday: sailing, cleaning the car, mario kart.
sunday: sailing, packing the boat up and towing it home.
Thanks given by:
Yesterday: Work then take a friend too buy a very very tidy black 306 hdi dturbo (converting my friends slowly) then off on a breakdown in my HDi too recover a 106 quicksilver with a snapped camshaft, end up recovering his brothers quicksilver on the way home as his alternator died lol then saved a miami 106 XS for £150 Big Grin taxied some friends later in the evening after a power nap and hoe too bed at 2.30am

Today: started work at 7 after last night, off to sell some saxo parts after work then start getting the rallye ready for tomorrow, might have a quiet night in but most likely end up in the pub.

Sunday: Lie in then meet Ozonehostile and cruise too the midlands meet for some cars and food Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Friday - Set about diagnosing faults (read: trying not to break more shit) on my maintenance free Focus. lol Out for a relaxing random evening drive in the, err, evening. But cut short by a massive panic attack, come home more frustrated and stressed than when I left, fail lol.

Saturday - Been putting off sorting the garage for the last week, suppose I'll get onto that today - keep an eye out in the parts section later!

Sunday - Boredom and whinging in the chatbox like a normal Sunday. Wink
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2014, 07:27 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Yesterday: Work then take a friend too buy a very very tidy black 306 hdi dturbo (converting my friends slowly) then off on a breakdown in my HDi too recover a 106 quicksilver with a snapped camshaft, end up recovering his brothers quicksilver on the way home as his alternator died lol then saved a miami 106 XS for £150 Big Grin taxied some friends later in the evening after a power nap and hoe too bed at 2.30am

Today: started work at 7 after last night, off to sell some saxo parts after work then start getting the rallye ready for tomorrow, might have a quiet night in but most likely end up in the pub.

Sunday: Lie in then meet Ozonehostile and cruise too the midlands meet for some cars and food Big Grin

Did you sleep by my house in the end? Wink
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Today I have been mostly working, quick ride out in the morning tomo then price up a job and meet my best man regarding wedding speeches and shiz
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
No rob you lied! There was no signal there lol I had a power nap by the electric place by the main road
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2014, 07:44 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: No rob you lied! There was no signal there lol I had a power nap by the electric place by the main road

I get full signal Sad aha you did a Jason statham and grabbed hold of live wires?
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by: