306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: are you mad ????....... its friday....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fri; home now after a day of paperwork---awaiting arrival of a plumber to quote for renewing bathroom

sat; lots of oddities to sort out

sun; determined to clean inside of cars
Today: got to bed at 2, woke up at 10, quick lounge by the pool, catch some rays. Couple of games of pool before lunch followed by a nap then a pre dinner snack of pancakes, up to the room for the evening movie and shower before dinner and the evenings entertainment and night club.

Tomorrow: repeat

Sun-tuesday: repeat, maybe a bit of shopping and soa treatments thrown in.

Im on holiday btw, putting my feet up for a week, not that i do alot anyway.
Today: fitted my new sexy OMP Corsica wheel Big Grin and riled my arches (hammer) to stop my wheels rubbing

Saturday: work then have the missus over for the night

Sunday: relax then out for a meal
Today: dig front garden to make the ground level and working night shift which I'm doing now.
Tomorrow: sleeping in morning due to coming home at 8am, get up and give the hdi a good clean and take some photos.
Sunday: probably spray the speedo surround to gloss black. Smile
finish at 4pm friday
family time all weekend
then 3 days off back on lates thursday
Friday: Off, been @ me Mum's house so free food.
Saturday: Work, walk the dog, then turn my attentions to my winter project (It's kinda airfix haha)
Sunday: Clean the car in the morning, then South Mids meet @ 1pm!
Friday: fitted my coilovers as took a days holiday from work
Saturday: got to take Fent to the vets then going to powerflow to have my exhaust adjustments priced up
Sunday: shopping & chill
Worked today, home for a nap, then dads for tea.
Tomorrow 2am start at work, hopefully be a short day, home and to bed for a few hours, maybe dominoes for tea, see woman or something.
Sunday probably clean the car etc got a week off aswell which will be nice.
Today: work
Tomorrow: Work
Sunday: Work
Monday: work

Sad
today... Work then pub then Dracula untold at the cinema
tomorrow... little bit more work (fitting some cistern fittings for a friend for a few beer tokens)
sunday.. sleep.. work
today: Work & changing rear discs, mario kart, pizza, gadget man, it crowd, club stickers.
saturday: sailing, cleaning the car, mario kart.
sunday: sailing, packing the boat up and towing it home.
Yesterday: Work then take a friend too buy a very very tidy black 306 hdi dturbo (converting my friends slowly) then off on a breakdown in my HDi too recover a 106 quicksilver with a snapped camshaft, end up recovering his brothers quicksilver on the way home as his alternator died lol then saved a miami 106 XS for £150 Big Grin taxied some friends later in the evening after a power nap and hoe too bed at 2.30am

Today: started work at 7 after last night, off to sell some saxo parts after work then start getting the rallye ready for tomorrow, might have a quiet night in but most likely end up in the pub.

Sunday: Lie in then meet Ozonehostile and cruise too the midlands meet for some cars and food Big Grin
Friday - Set about diagnosing faults (read: trying not to break more shit) on my maintenance free Focus. lol Out for a relaxing random evening drive in the, err, evening. But cut short by a massive panic attack, come home more frustrated and stressed than when I left, fail lol.

Saturday - Been putting off sorting the garage for the last week, suppose I'll get onto that today - keep an eye out in the parts section later!

Sunday - Boredom and whinging in the chatbox like a normal Sunday. Wink
(04-10-2014, 07:27 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday: Work then take a friend too buy a very very tidy black 306 hdi dturbo (converting my friends slowly) then off on a breakdown in my HDi too recover a 106 quicksilver with a snapped camshaft, end up recovering his brothers quicksilver on the way home as his alternator died lol then saved a miami 106 XS for £150 Big Grin taxied some friends later in the evening after a power nap and hoe too bed at 2.30am

Today: started work at 7 after last night, off to sell some saxo parts after work then start getting the rallye ready for tomorrow, might have a quiet night in but most likely end up in the pub.

Sunday: Lie in then meet Ozonehostile and cruise too the midlands meet for some cars and food Big Grin

Did you sleep by my house in the end? Wink
Today I have been mostly working, quick ride out in the morning tomo then price up a job and meet my best man regarding wedding speeches and shiz
No rob you lied! There was no signal there lol I had a power nap by the electric place by the main road
(04-10-2014, 07:44 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: [ -> ]No rob you lied! There was no signal there lol I had a power nap by the electric place by the main road

I get full signal Sad aha you did a Jason statham and grabbed hold of live wires?