Whos is the bagged moonstone blue 306 at UUJ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos is the bagged moonstone blue 306 at UUJ?
Again...so!?

Isnt that what humankind is about and forums and passions about cars!? Sharing!?

In the music community...you dont find some amazing guitar lick or chord progression and keep it to yourself, you share it, show it off and encourage others to do so to!?

I dont see why the motor community should be different?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2014, 07:39 PM)Piggy Wrote: Again...so!?

Isnt that what humankind is about and forums and passions about cars!? Sharing!?

In the music community...you dont find some amazing guitar lick or chord progression and keep it to yourself, you share it, show it off and encourage others to do so to!?

I dont see why the motor community should be different?!

Mm I suppose... not thought of it like that. Half the fun is working it out for yourself though surely
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2014, 06:41 PM)rd070707 Wrote: The pic was took down by ollie as he didnt wanna stir anymore shit lol.

How would it be fishy dum dum? I have nothing to hide, its my car! I put it in and it works and im proud of it. Dis it if you want but until you research how air is fitted to a torsion bar beam then best not pass judgement

Very typical, do something different and get hate
Taking something down and hiding it when it starts being questioned makes it look like there is something worth hiding. Also being excessively defencive without good cause is a good sign that your hiding something too.

I'm certainly not dissing and have a fair understanding of how air ride systems work.

(08-11-2014, 07:30 PM)rd070707 Wrote: Just to confirm is two bags lol. And I didnt even start this thread nor post the pic so we will leave it at that. I didnt want to have to explain myself.
How about posting some photos of your set up in your project thread. I for one really like your car as I have said before and would be really interested in seeing how its all piped up. Stop being so defensive about your car and be proud that you have built something genuinely different that genuinely sparks peoples interests.
Thanks given by:
Yeah but I love sharing it too....

For progress surely?! Either for someone to highlight my errors and so I can improve or I can help others?!

What if Einstein had the policy of not sharing things?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Maybe he's getting a patent and gonna sell kits at 500% profit? lol
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2014, 07:46 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Maybe he's getting a patent and gonna sell kits at 500% profit? lol

Lol tom. I have nothing to hide dum dum, I didnt take the picture nor post it. I dont necessarily want to hide it from anyone, if any of you asked to see it or even if i was meeting you in person i would talk you through it not a problem. I only got defensive because people were saying it was bodged tbh which i thought was a bit unfair considering the lack of evidence
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I can see what hes saying about not showing people how to do it etc.. Theres still ALOT about VE pumps that only a handful know on here, such as darren etc i remember years ago when 11mm was a rare thing to do, it was only con67 (i think) that knew about it and it was diffcult to find out all the information..

But then people still find out how to do things, as rd did with the bags so its gotta be out there somewhere lol
Thanks given by:
So your gonna post pictures in your project thread then Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
If you ask nicely dum dum il send you some sneaky pics Wink

Plus 500 quid ofc :p
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2014, 09:19 PM)rd070707 Wrote: If you ask nicely dum dum il send you some sneaky pics Wink

Plus 500 quid ofc :p

You'll send him £500 with some photos? Ill have some of that! Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Pretty please with a cherry on top can I have some sneaky photos and the 500 quid because your totally lovely and definitely doable.
Thanks given by:
Ill show you it all at fcs 2015 if i make it over Wink
Thanks given by:
If? When you mean! Wink
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whos good with job contracts bashbarnard 4 1,316 13-12-2016, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Silky