Engine bay detailing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engine bay detailing
[attachment=19258]

not finished, and only a 1.4 lol, gonna be painting the block properly when i get it all out to do the rings and bearings, tempted to get all the bay brackets powdercoated black, and polish up a few bits
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
I'm going to have the engine out of mine and respray the bay so it looks proper shiny. Can also get in and properly clean the lump too then. Tempted to do the wire trunking but really cant decide what colour to go with it.

Try painting the PAS bottle and slam pannel
Thanks given by:
Just finished with a new ported and polished manifold. Yum
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2014, 04:11 PM)John1.4 Wrote: not finished, and only a 1.4 lol, gonna be painting the block properly when i get it all out to do the rings and bearings, tempted to get all the bay brackets powdercoated black, and polish up a few bits

Nice work looking good mate. ill keep my eye out for it in the future!

(26-09-2014, 06:35 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I'm going to have the engine out of mine and respray the bay so it looks proper shiny. Can also get in and properly clean the lump too then. Tempted to do the wire trunking but really cant decide what colour to go with it.

Try painting the PAS bottle and slam pannel

I take it your on about the rallye :-) Id not thought about the PAS bottle! Nice 1 cheers.

(26-09-2014, 09:15 PM)impotentials Wrote: Just finished with a new ported and polished manifold. Yum

That looks awesome mate a good clean bay is really ftw.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good online retailer of cleaning/detailing products? tigerstyle 4 1,398 03-11-2016, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Ben_w
  Detailing people - recommend please ginge191 3 1,043 09-01-2016, 08:49 PM
Last Post: 1616six
  detailing, can it be done by hand? j_carter 15 1,969 11-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Kezzieboy