its friday again !

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its friday again !
fri; still sitting with fractured ankle bone & strained knee ligaments
sat; as above
sun; same again, but i'm going to work on Monday, even after being told to stay away till 100%---simply don't take crutches with me ???
Thanks given by:
In Wales all weekend. Ascending snowdon tomorrow! Weather permitting. Rolling in the Toyota tho the mrs won't take the Rallye :-(
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Saturday: Work then maybe pick the 205 up
Sunday: Pick the 205 if I don't do it saturday, then play with the 205 & probably come back to reality that I shouldn't have got it & cant afford it.
Thanks given by:
Friday - turned up to work and told that I have no deliveries. Asked to work the floor and warehouse for less pay so told then to suck it and left. About to go change track rods, ends, handbrake cables and fit air horn number 2 to the Astor with ozonehostile. Then pop into town to pop the kindly donated tyres from Matt-rallye.

Saturday - not sure as of yet. Probably just relaxation.

Sunday - work. Again. Let's hope it's worth my time driving in this time!
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
Friday- load car for castle combe, hern said car to work and back 3pm-11pm
Sat- Day off for castle combe track time
sunday- Work 3pm-11pm
Thanks given by:
Friday wash and polish the car + check fluids for combe

Tomorrow at combe for the action day

Sunday sort through pics from Saturday
Thanks given by:
This weekend consists of me drinking drinking lots and lots of ciiiideeeeeerrrrrrr
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
working today
working tomorrow, oh the joys of the car trade and september, damn sales targets.
sunday, going to the first peterborough classic and vintage car show of the weather is nice, followed by a few beers next to the rver
Thanks given by:
Friday: Work and driving to castle combe. Pub
Saturday: Driving to the track and beat steves silly rover. Drive back home for party.
Sunday: Bask in the fact I beat said rover and go sailing.
Thanks given by:
Plastering today, then I've got the whole weekend to myself...haven't got the kids, and the missus is working 12 hour shifts. As of this moment, I have absolutely no plans whatsoever! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today: working until 4
Tomorrow: I think we're heading to the Frome Cheese Show (how rock and roll...) and the obligatory gardening
Sunday: flying out to Germany for a week with work.
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2014, 10:52 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Plastering today, then I've got the whole weekend to myself...haven't got the kids, and the missus is working 12 hour shifts. As of this moment, I have absolutely no plans whatsoever! Big Grin

Steam it is then? Tongue
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2014, 10:52 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Plastering today, then I've got the whole weekend to myself...haven't got the kids, and the missus is working 12 hour shifts. As of this moment, I have absolutely no plans whatsoever! Big Grin

which is why you should be at combe?
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2014, 11:14 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:

Steam it is then? Tongue

Most likely! lol

(12-09-2014, 11:14 AM)SRowell Wrote:

I would, but but I really can't afford the diesel there and back, let alone the ticket to get in! Shame I didnt know sooner that I'd be free, or I'd have come along! Sad
Thanks given by:
Friday. Working and smashing targets.
Saturday. Band playing a wedding for 4 hours.
Sunday. Bit of a lie in then spend time with my missus
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2014, 11:18 AM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 11:14 AM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote:

Steam it is then? Tongue

Most likely! lol

(12-09-2014, 11:14 AM)SRowell Wrote:

I would, but but I really can't afford the diesel there and back, let alone the ticket to get in! Shame I didnt know sooner that I'd be free, or I'd have come along! Sad

Jump in with Niall?
Thanks given by:
Friday - going to a mates for a bit
Saturday - either whitby or longleat whichever my son decides on
Sunday - no idea yet lol
Thanks given by:
I'm still flat broke though Sam. Sad
Thanks given by:
Usual, Work Saturday followed by pushiron Sunday Smile
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
rest of today = cider probably
saturday - work then pick kids up in the afternoon
sunday - take kids to friends b'day party, drink tea, maybe beach if weather is ok

rest of next week - whatever the F**K i want to do #weekoffbabyTongue wooooooooo
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by: