peugeot 306 1.9td

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
peugeot 306 1.9td
i bought a s reg peugeot 306 1.9td i drove it home fine but now when i drive it over 2000 revs it comes out with loads of black smoke can any 1 tel me wat this cud be

thanks

stu
Thanks given by:
Boost leak or something. Has it been tuned

Black smoke is unburnt fuel
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah, been through this in the other thread Phill, pretty much exactly what I said :roll:

mark_airey Wrote:
sexystu1987 Wrote:i bought a s reg peugeot 306 1.9td i drove it home fine but now when i drive it over 2000 revs it comes out with loads of black smoke can any 1 tel me wat this cud be

thanks

stu

My guess would be a boost leak as black smoke is unburnt fuel due to not having enough air available to burn it Smile check all the connections from the turbo to the head including the manifold bolts and see how you get on?
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
ok were wil i find all that lol
Thanks given by:
i just been told it cnt be the booster so what eles could it be ?
Thanks given by:
yea the bloke sed it had been tuned up 2bar is that even possible?
Thanks given by:
Take it to a garage, as you clearly do not understand what you are doing. Not to sound a prick, but you could do more harm than good if you dont know what youre doing
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mate I don't want to come across as rude but you really need to read what you have been told 4 times. But again, black smoke is unburnt diesel. You probably have a boost leak, check the turbo to intercooler pipes, "d" seal on the manifold first. Also as it has been tuned it may have been done badly hence running too rich.

Have a read through the guides section it will help understand what is going on
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
sexystu1987 Wrote:i just been told it cnt be the booster so what eles could it be ?

By who? because if someone told you that "it can't be the booster" then they clearly don't have a funking clue what they are on about TBH lmao

I agree with Connor though to be fair, it sounds like it might be a bit hard for you to sort out, just don't ask any of the people you have been getting advice from!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Am I the only one who cant stop laughing.

Oh and where can I get a "booster", sounds good. lmao

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
londondan86 Wrote:Am I the only one who cant stop laughing.

I have a T2 booster ninja
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Toby Wrote:

I have a T2 booster ninja

Now your just being silly, lol, thats a turbo!

I think it probably looks like this and adds millllllionz of bhp's innit!

[Image: electric+turbo+filter+2.jpg]

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
sexystu1987 Wrote:i just been told it cnt be the booster so what eles could it be ?

I'm gonna strap 10 of these on my DT, watch out Ferrari owners...I'm coming to get you!

Seriously mate, people with a lot of knowledge have told you what the issue is and the places where this maybe happening so....

A-take it too a garage

Or

B-furnish someone on the forum with food and or golden beer tokens and we'll fix it Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Could be an in-car booster?

[Image: boost.jpg]
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:

Nope, your not, I'm laughing my cock off while trying to type helpful answers but there are only so many times/ways you can type the same thing lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Penis
Peni5
P3nis
P3ni5

4???

Thanks given by:
Its the flux capacitor mate, it sits next to the booster usually, and will have some flashy lights on it......i'll bet its broken...damn french electrics.... :?
Thanks given by:
Could be that Tom, mines fudged !

Thanks given by:
[Image: troll%2Bface.jpg]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
devils_fuel Wrote:Could be that Tom, mines fudged !

Ah bad luck....hope you get it sorted soon! Wink
Thanks given by:
sorry ppl if i keep askin the same q but i dnt understand any of it but i dnt have nothin falshy undwr the bonnet im stuck lol i dnt even no wat im lookin for
Thanks given by:
Well there's a simple answer for that then...take it to someone who does. As said previously, not to be rude and you're more than welcome to ask questions, but if you don't know what you're looking for then it's not worth the risk that you could cause more damage. Take it to a garge or something, or if you let us know your location, there could be a member close by that could helpout Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
sexystu1987 Wrote:sorry ppl if i keep askin the same q but i dnt understand any of it but i dnt have nothin falshy undwr the bonnet im stuck lol i dnt even no wat im lookin for
Falshy?

Where abouts are you based?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Big radiator thing on the top of the engine is your intercooler. Check all pipes going to and from that. If you dont get that then take it to a garage.

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
londondan86 Wrote:Big radiator thing on the top of the engine is your intercooler. Check all pipes going to and from that. If you dont get that then take it to a garage.
Cant be any simpler than that.... could be a crack or split of a hole in the pipe, you could get lucky and its a knackered jubilee clip or d seal..... a picture of your engine bay wouldnt go amiss just so people can see what we're working with Wink
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by: