Please tell me this is wrong?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please tell me this is wrong?
darrenjlobb Wrote:Cant believe people are so bothered by this......

Was it literally only me laughing while watching people drive there cars around at like 2mph for no given reason that I could see?

I couldn't give 2 shits TBH, and no you weren't the only one as it was saxo's last year which made it even funnier lmao
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
It's just embarrassing. I certainly won't be going on parade. GAY PRIDE!! lol
Thanks given by:
darrenjlobb Wrote:Cant believe people are so bothered by this......

Was it literally only me laughing while watching people drive there cars around at like 2mph for no given reason that I could see?

cos' that how we roll dawwwgggg

[Image: Thug.jpg]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Why is driving around at 2mph any sillier than sitting your car on some grass with the bonnet open so the chavs can have a look at it?
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Yeah but it's not just chavs that go to car shows. There is normal enthusiast. If you moaning about car shows being full of chavs then why bother going?
It's chance for people to show of their pride n joy.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
Matt Wrote:FFS I have already done this!!!! I'll get onto mark again!

Ahhh, it was you and not Scott, my bad, I knew someone had though lol
Nope, you were right, we both had! Doh

Matt said he's sorted it now though, so we'll be getting that organised Smile
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Nope, you were right, we both had! Doh

Matt said he's sorted it now though, so we'll be getting that organised Smile

Well that makes the look even more shit then lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
kentiiboii Wrote:Yeah but it's not just chavs that go to car shows. There is normal enthusiast. If you moaning about car shows being full of chavs then why bother going?
It's chance for people to show of their pride n joy.

I just don't get why people attending a show to show off their car, bitch about a parade lap full of people showing off their cars. lmao
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
I have to agree! ^
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
Rippthrough Wrote:I just don't get why people attending a show to show off their car, bitch about a parade lap full of people showing off their cars. lmao

It was pretty pathetic at rockingham last year because you could only see about 100m of the track and even that was about 50m away. As soon as they had left the main straight you needed binoculars to even see them. lol Im not sure how Donnigtons grounds are layed out but I hope spectating is better than rockingham because its shite there.
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:
Rippthrough Wrote:I just don't get why people attending a show to show off their car, bitch about a parade lap full of people showing off their cars. lmao

It was pretty pathetic at rockingham last year because you could only see about 100m of the track and even that was about 50m away. As soon as they had left the main straight you needed binoculars to even see them. lol Im not sure how Donnigtons grounds are layed out but I hope spectating is better than rockingham because its shite there.
your gonna be disopointed.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:
Dan! Wrote:

your gonna be disopointed.
Donnington for spectating is rather good I think. You want to be at the u bend corner great for accidents Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
11mm bogging ftw!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Ruan Wrote:11mm bogging ftw!
I'll join you on that :-P
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ruan Wrote:11mm bogging ftw!

lmao Nobody is going to see the parade lap as its will be hidden in a blanket of coal, sounds like a fun game, 1 lap of Donington for a black cloud lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Are 9mm pumps allowed?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:Are 9mm pumps allowed?

I would say we should be allowed to join in Jake, every bit of coal helps Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Wasn't planning to go on the parade but if we can get epic group coaling then I'm well up for it !
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
That's what I want to do jake lol
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Lucas pumps deffinately arent allowed, sorry Declan.
Thanks given by:
:violin:

Who gives a shit?

Personally the worst part of FCS has always been the stupid parade lap. It's hosted at a motor racing circuit for a reason - people want to see action. If people want to watch a load of French motors roll past at 5mph with the distinct possibility that one of them will have a spectacular breakdown, stand at the exit of the car park come the end of the day?

More track time = more entertainment.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Rippthrough Wrote:Why is driving around at 2mph any sillier than sitting your car on some grass with the bonnet open so the chavs can have a look at it?

Because believe it or not, some people acaully have an interest in other peoples cars / talking to the owner to find things out / be shown how things work... I spent most of my time last year looking under the bonnet of other like owners with similar minds...

I don't personally remember any chavs looking at hardly any cars on our stand last year, in fact don't really recall seeing many "chavs" there at all...

I just thought the parade laps looked rediculas, you can see the cars on the stands, so what do you gain from driving at 2mph around a entire track pointlessly...Just makes you look an idiot imo.
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm not there to show off my car, I'm there to look at other cars, the ones who often aren't on forums and are genuinely interesting, for all I care I'll just park mine outside in the gravel pit...

Parade laps are gay, they're not going past on full chat, they're just slowly moving round, with the odd chav beeping the horn... I'm not going to go "f*ck ME LOOK AT THAT MOVING AT 2MPH, THAT'S SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN STOOD STILL"...

And it makes you look like a knob.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Thanks given by:
I think it would be even funnier going around all cars with the bonnet open and disconnecting the battery...maybe then removing it and hiding it...i like watching people search for things...could make a cool game out of it ninja
Thanks given by:
I'm up for the bogging lap...
Thanks given by:
Lol ur bores are gunna love u after an entire lap of bogging.....lol, not to mension we as a club would probs never be allowed back...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Well Iam going up front then lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
darrenjlobb Wrote:Lol ur bores are gunna love u after an entire lap of bogging.....lol, not to mension we as a club would probs never be allowed back...

50 of these and we could syncronise this...

:think:

[Image: Cobra%20MT800%20Walkie%20Talkie%20Two%20...20QUAD.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jake - only if you remove the LDA pin, yeah?

And no, no bogging out the XUD9, they have a reputation for smoke and no poke, we really don't need to add to it... It's only good if you bog it out, massive cloud, then light up the tyres, build chronic manifold pressure, burn it all clean and disappear up the straight...

But that won't happen because it's a faggotry parade lap.
Thanks given by:
Dangit
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by: