306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Please tell me this is wrong?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Had a browse throught the FCS site and found this.

[Image: screenshot.png]

Some explain this?
And yes, that is the link to the tulisa vid ninja
declantg Wrote:And yes, that is the link to the tulisa vid ninja

It's not great tbh lol
i know! its disappointing! also, that known universe is for blowing my mind
Who cares, its a chavtastic parade lap!
I care Sad
they honour the 306 by having 16valver clios there also.... is that what your referring to?
I think he's referring to 306oc.co.uk not being on there

Think is mark Dow has said there is space for 200 cars from pug net and club. Anything
That they can't fill I believe will go to the rest. I do think I remember him saying 2 so 400 cars?
There is also the 306cab 306gti6 clubs they're missing
Aren't most of you going on the .net one anyway? :?
Toms306 Wrote:Aren't most of you going on the .net one anyway? :?
Most of us are on the oc stand.....

Erm............no, why would we be, we are going with 306OC so why would we?
mark_airey Wrote:

Thought the parade lap was sorted out before the forum split though? And most people are on both anyway.....
Toms306 Wrote:
mark_airey Wrote:Erm............no, why would we be, we are going with 306OC so why would we?

Thought the parade lap was sorted out before the forum split though? And most people are on both anyway.....
I'm fairly sure the "split" happened before we knew there was a parade lap
Personally yes I am on both forums but I'm OC through and through
I'm staying with oc Smile
declantg Wrote:Please tell me this is wrong?

This is wrong
ginge191 Wrote:
declantg Wrote:Please tell me this is wrong?

This is wrong

That just made me giggle like a little girl. Win
who gives a shit. just go with whoever you want. oc, .net, club? who cares.parade lap or not.
well it just seems weird that we will probably have the bigger stand there and not get the lap
declantg Wrote:well it just seems weird that we will probably have the bigger stand there and not get the lap

then they'll know for next year ORR just swap the clubs over
that would add insult to injury lol
ginge191 Wrote:
declantg Wrote:well it just seems weird that we will probably have the bigger stand there and not get the lap

then they'll know for next year ORR just swap the clubs over
Won't work like that. They don't have 306 parade laps every year. Its a selection this year its the 306. pug net have a quota of 100 cars fortheir part of the parade and iirc same with club306. If they don't fill it then us 306gti and the cab group fill the places

Also .net had 60? Ish cars I'd say they won't match it asabout 30 of the regulars are not on their list
mark_airey Wrote:

We live for the OC!
mark via facebook...

Mark Dow
you need to get your club owners/admin to get in touch for parade laps and ensure they register with me, some of the above have not yet!! all clubs are welcome but it will be broken into two groups of 100.

above being "306gti6, 306oc.co.uk and peugeot306cabrioletclub"
i always thought that "we" had got in touch with them and were on a parade lap :|
ginge191 Wrote:i always thought that "we" had got in touch with them and were on a parade lap :|
likewise Big Grin but im sure scott shall be along at some point to let us know
4WayDiablo Wrote:mark via facebook...

Mark Dow
you need to get your club owners/admin to get in touch for parade laps and ensure they register with me, some of the above have not yet!! all clubs are welcome but it will be broken into two groups of 100.

above being "306gti6, 306oc.co.uk and peugeot306cabrioletclub"

Scott has already done this and they confirmed that we were to him, so they have either, a - lied, b - forgotten, c - don't speak to each other and CBA to update their website..............
I pick c usually Is
FFS I have already done this!!!! I'll get onto mark again!
Matt Wrote:FFS I have already done this!!!! I'll get onto mark again!

Ahhh, it was you and not Scott, my bad, I knew someone had though lol
Cant believe people are so bothered by this......

Was it literally only me laughing while watching people drive there cars around at like 2mph for no given reason that I could see?
Pages: 1 2 3