Interior light removal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interior light removal?
Hi guys, don't laugh, but does anyone have a picture of how this comes out? I need to change the aerial. Some one has told me that the 'back section' just clips off to reveal a couple of screws, but I can't bloody see how this thing just 'clips off' Undecided I don't really fancy just shoving my screwdriver in a breaking it all to bits whilst digging great big wholes out of the roof lining lol. Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
sunroof or no sunroof?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Non buddy.

thanks
Thanks given by:
Small flat head, pop the light out (its a bastard but will come out), then you will see 2x t20 torx. undo them and its all out the way Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
When you say the light, you mean the main light and NOT the map light, and where abouts do I shove me screwdriver to start with - please be kind in your reply Niall lol.
Thanks given by:
Main light. The clips which hold it in are on either side of it (so facing outwards to the doors). Id jam the driver in on the passenger side as i think the plug is on the drivers side of it so less chance of damaging that.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Thanks a lot Niall, sorry to be a pain in the arse over something so stupid, its just i don't want to smash/break it. ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior dash light bulbs. Josh1994 0 904 12-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Josh1994
  Interior light surround thing, on the roof lining? Dean 9 3,244 02-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Dean
  Interior courtesy light TomTom 9 2,701 23-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post: silestanix