Interior courtesy light

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interior courtesy light
I have a 1998 ph2 306, when i open the passenger door the light works no problem, i have pulled the door switch off on both sides, and both sides only have 1 wire connected to the switch, i cannot figure out why the drivers door don't bring the light on. Also when you open the passenger door the light's on buzzer works but not with the drivers door.

Kind Regards

TomTom Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Best try a new switch on the driver side
Thanks given by:
(17-03-2013, 10:58 AM)Frosty Wrote: Best try a new switch on the driver side

Aye Was Thinking That, May Try Swapping Drivers With Passenger Side Before I Buy A New One Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Yeah you could do that but i dont think there are very expensive to buy
Thanks given by:
Will be driver's side door switch, I got a new one for £3 from Pug last week, solved the problem.
Thanks given by:
I swapped mine for a new one ages ago and the drivers side comes on when it wants to still..I just live with it because its a pug Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(19-03-2013, 09:04 AM)devils_fuel Wrote: I swapped mine for a new one ages ago and the drivers side comes on when it wants to still..I just live with it because its a pug Smile

Haha..adds character to the car...or so thats what I tell myself when something goes wrong lol.
Thanks given by:
True true fella
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
aha well i swapped around the passenger and drive and its a faulty switch just waiting for new one to arrive Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Haha sorted...knew it'd be the switch...! Common for them to fail...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interior dash light bulbs. Josh1994 0 904 12-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Josh1994
  Interior light removal? NOSE 6 1,266 26-08-2014, 08:20 AM
Last Post: NOSE
  Interior light surround thing, on the roof lining? Dean 9 3,244 02-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Dean