Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daves Compound Twin turbo XUD
Feeling the love in here hah, trust me still got ambition to blow monster boost into the XUD however possible,
Looking at Toms ZX and speaking to Ben XUD Indy and derv. Got a tickle from Danny Hall on facebook about blowers today aswell haha.
The car itself is no more, so unfortunately no more MEH, have confirmation through from DVLA I am no longer the owner which was a sad day Sad but I will buy a 2001 high pressure diesel injection that uses those electronic popper things, or a real nice example of an XUD (Mark offered me his :p) that would be pretty win for sort out. In the meantime inspiration from Darren/Tom/Ben can be found. In the rare case that im feeling like a real fag I have a look at those megane projects that everyone seems to have now :p , man they have some junk in the trunk - not for me!
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What happened to the car? It get sold?
Thanks given by: Josh_Quant
Sam got his hands on it.  Rofl
Thanks given by:
Theres a video floating about of James and Sam literally pulling the block from the chassis. Pretty lolworthy as the chassis was scrapped only a few weeks ago, and the block stripped down, I cant remember what came off it but along the lines of;

Rods,
Gearbox,
Studs;
Manifold
Both Blowers
Brakes?

The car was in a sorry state, mold inside, cracked windowscreen, seized up stuff, the HG was actually gone (When wasnt it!), so would have cost probably 300-400 to get it actually back on the road. Will be much more viable to bolt goodies onto another god example and start again.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  darrenjlobb's Adaptronic Managed Compound Blown Derv Bus Build darrenjlobb 559 227,976 21-01-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: darrenjlobb
  XSI Twin Turbo PugLee 89 34,752 04-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Last Post: PugLee
Thumbs Up (SHOW TIME )project number 3 twin turbo ( SHOW TIME ) pioneer DJ paddy 77 30,345 28-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: pioneer DJ paddy