silicone hose kits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
silicone hose kits
Question 
Hi, This is the 1st time i'very used this but can anyone help me...i'm after a red silicone coolant hose kit for my 3dr cherry red phase 1 s16 i'very tried samco but the pics I found on the samco site were the same on another site and it said they were for a 207 turbo, I have bought a new radiator as mine is leaking badly and i've checked my hoses and there half blocked Sad i've tried using coolant flush when I serviced it but it hasn't worked so I'm after a silicone hose kit but not sure where to get one could anyone who knows where I can get one please post a link or if they know how to find out if the kit samco does is the correct one for my s16 0 lease let me know thanks[/size]
Thanks given by:
I doubt you will find one know, the issue's with the Rad is the connection pipe which is why allot don;t make kits for 306's of various types.
Samco did a few only and the bottom hose was not one of them, Mind http://www.samcosport.com/uk/prod/car_ki...TCS30C.jpg
kit is right for the XU10J4 engine
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
2016 Castle Combe GT championship class winner
Thanks given by:
Do roose motorsport do them?

Just checked and that would be a no.

Think they will custom make one though if ya was that desperate.

Got some for my old motor and there really well made.

Excellent quality.
Thanks given by:
Baker bm do a lot of hoses, but s16 isn't a common car so may have difficulty there...

Try looking for mi16 hose kits, very popular engine conversion into a 205 so someone must be making them, but like miles said, bottom hose could be a bitch to find
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
The S16 is a odd ball one due to the pipe work, Having had and stripped a few none of the hoses really swap with anything else, yes you can make a set no problems at all but it would cost more than the car's value due to the tooling cost, I bet Samco have sold none this year.

Bottom hose you should have the clip on type with 2 fingers, you can use a GTi6 hose here, it's just the clips on the hose are different but a couple of cable ties would fix
Overall Road Going Production Class Winner at BARC Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb 2012, 2013 & 2014 With a class record along the way (For a while), Taking 2nd place will be Ian Redding's 306 GTi
Thanks given by:
Samco haven't made them for years. Might be worth asking Anthony at SFS, but I doubt you'll get far.
The original not available?
Thanks given by:
Also I forgot to add the heater hoses, No one has every done these again due to the cost involved, Bloody silly fittings
Thanks given by:
Ah crap was hoping to get some new hoses for top of engine
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Silicone Hoses or OEM Replacements wainwrightj 6 3,353 18-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Last Post: crazydave
  Fuel tank elbow - silicone alternative? Dangti6 0 1,108 04-03-2018, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Dangti6
  cheap enclosed induction kits ? jjenn20 14 2,395 30-01-2015, 12:19 PM
Last Post: RetroPug