Setting up a bosch pump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up a bosch pump
Basically have just done a conversion on a friends and cant get it to run right. Managed to get it to stop hunting but its boging down now. Best way to go about setting these up? Someone please help ive got to go back to it tomorrow morning and finish off.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Check the guides section, there's about 4 or 5 threads in there relating to the tuning of bosch pumps. Come back if you're still stuck after reading them. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Make sure timings right.
Boost comp wound out most of the way.
Max fuel in until bita smoke at full boost.
Idle screws set right.

What else can ya do?

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
Moved the studs on bracket from lucas setup??
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Right I cant adjust the lda as its been "smoothed" need a new cap. Ive looked through the sections but I cant seem to find an "issues" bit. For example my car has white smoke advance the timing due to unburnt fuel. Im going to have another fiddle tomorrow morning. It has been a long day. I think I need to advance the pump then set up the max fuelling then set the idle I think. In that order? The hunting that it was experiencing was sorted with throttle arm adjustment. I think it was to far back?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
ignore this
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2014, 09:44 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Right I cant adjust the lda as its been "smoothed" need a new cap. Ive looked through the sections but I cant seem to find an "issues" bit. For example my car has white smoke advance the timing due to unburnt fuel. Im going to have another fiddle tomorrow morning. It has been a long day. I think I need to advance the pump then set up the max fuelling then set the idle I think. In that order? The hunting that it was experiencing was sorted with throttle arm adjustment. I think it was to far back?

Sounds like a sound idea to me Big Grin
A moments silence please, for our brothers in the NAD-zone.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slack in bosch pump? dt_ 14 3,535 21-10-2020, 03:41 AM
Last Post: dt_
  Bosch pump help for newbie PugRy 2 2,019 05-01-2020, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jamie182
  Bosch pump fuel screw broken Forby 0 1,506 12-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Forby