Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brick Mansions
Turning into splitter scuffers this place lol
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
splitter scuffers??? oohhh wait that place that use to be on facebook Tongue

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Splitter scuffers is just a hub of bullshit, jethro is probably theyre leader.

306oc just seems to have a low tolerance to bullshit. Which is good Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 07:30 PM)puglove Wrote: splitter scuffers??? oohhh wait that place that use to be on facebook Tongue

Just noticed its gone, thought my news feed had less bollocks on it than usual!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
I feel like i have friends now!!

Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 07:36 PM)Pete Wrote:
(29-06-2014, 07:30 PM)puglove Wrote: splitter scuffers??? oohhh wait that place that use to be on facebook Tongue

Just noticed its gone, thought my news feed had less bollocks on it than usual!

I had to leave in the end it was getting far too bloody annoying!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I have missed something im sensing
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 04:03 PM)Niall Wrote: CSB = Cool story bro

"Dude i modified a hire car last week"
"CSB..."

What happened to that thread? lmao Popcorn
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
It was removed, was getting too silly. Unfortunately it seems like this thread may end up going the same way... Dodgy
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 08:13 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: It was removed, was getting too silly. Unfortunately it seems like this thread may end up going the same way... Dodgy

Theres no may about it, this thread has gone that way. That said he needs to learn not just to resort to straight calling people names and getting nasty as soon as people call him out on his rather obvious bullshit. Its not our fault that those of subnormal intelligence or those who are oxygen thieves are allowed to join this forum.
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 08:13 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: It was removed, was getting too silly. Unfortunately it seems like this thread may end up going the same way... Dodgy

man you guys use to be cool....................... then you became admins & lameo's Tongue

Thanks given by:
I miss all the phun
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 08:24 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

Theres no may about it, this thread has gone that way. That said he needs to learn not just to resort to straight calling people names and getting nasty as soon as people call him out on his rather obvious bullshit. Its not our fault that those of subnormal intelligence or those who are oxygen thieves are allowed to join this forum.

Chris in the same sentence there, you have slated him for calling people names and what not but then you insult him by saying he's of subnormal intelligence. Pot kettle black lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
No that wasnt an insult, that was the truth.

It's why when you call me a fat wanker my reply is usually "yeah"
Thanks given by:
Well, i see your point Chris, but i kinda meant it may go the same way by being removed...so nerr. Tongue

(29-06-2014, 08:28 PM)puglove Wrote: man you guys use to be cool....................... then you became admins & lameo's Tongue

Nah bruv, I iz still well cool tho innit! I iz down wiv da kidz and all dat shizzle! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Naah you just another kill joy admin now!!! it what it does to you mate, look at chris and niall, so much more fun now they are just village idiots again

Thanks given by:
^^ Nah we were always cool. Do you remember the night when we trolled flynn or mountie or something till they practically exploded and then banned them. It was hilarious but Scrote and Fooby were very angry with us.
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 09:13 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: ^^ Nah we were always cool. Do you remember the night when we trolled flynn or mountie or something till they practically exploded and then banned them. It was hilarious but Scrote and Fooby were very angry with us.

I think they were angry with us on several occasions. Do you remember the Scott. account? Probably wasn't a good idea lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 09:20 PM)Niall Wrote:
(29-06-2014, 09:13 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: ^^ Nah we were always cool. Do you remember the night when we trolled flynn or mountie or something till they practically exploded and then banned them. It was hilarious but Scrote and Fooby were very angry with us.

I think they were angry with us on several occasions. Do you remember the Scott. account? Probably wasn't a good idea lol

Care to expand on this?

Thanks given by:
Some lady garden registered an account with the username Scott. and copied scots picture and sig then went and posted pretending to be scott and saying the forum was going to be "changed" into some sort of gay love site.

Scott was VERY VERY VERY angry

^^^ ALSO can I add to the above that where it says Mincer thats the forum swear filter changing the word G-A-Y which TBH is far less offensive.
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 09:30 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Some lady garden registered an account with the username Scott. and copied scots picture and sig then went and posted pretending to be scott and saying the forum was going to be "changed" into some sort of mincer love site.

Scott was VERY VERY VERY angry

^^^ ALSO can I add to the above that where it says Mincer thats the forum swear filter changing the word G-A-Y which TBH is far less offensive.

lol as far as forums go that is pure gold lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I have to admit, that evening i had rather a lot to drink and i thought what the f*ck is Scott on about?! Then Chris text me telling me and i realised who it was and still didn't do anything about it. Moderating a forum filled with people like us lot whilst barely able to read the screen without having to cover one eye = not a good idea lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
^^ I was also drunk and struggling to read. I'd decided it was obviously not Scott so didn't matter and people would find it funny.

Scott didn't think it was so glaringly obvious lol. Obviously me and Niall were drunk and so both correct.
Thanks given by:
thats a dam good idea im starting a .scott. profile lol

Thanks given by:
The admin would have to be here to notice and get upset about it.

(yes Fooby I'm aware you've been on all weekend fixing shit)
Thanks given by:
I wasn't even online when that happened. Came on an was like eh? Haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Modified a hire car?! How?!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
(30-06-2014, 01:06 PM)Ben Jay Wrote: Modified a hire car?! How?!

drove it through Halfords window apparently

Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Crashed into a 'me to you' grabber at the arcades...
Thanks given by:
why would you bother modifying a hire car?

i can understand if its say... a lease agreement (like my mate did and ended up having to buy the car.. fabia vRS, chipped, TT brakes, 17inch alloys lol)
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by: