Toms Type R (Caution no Peugeot content inside)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toms Type R (Caution no Peugeot content inside)
Do we actually have any proper times for tuned derv 306s? Times like santa pod runs etc.?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Just to add to this.. I like my dervs.. just bought a 2.4 alfa.

But we have a car down the garage with 120bhp and half that of torque and itll happily beat ALOT of cars - especially on a track
Thanks given by:
poor tom, buys a new car and all thats happened so far is 2 pages of arguing about diesels lmao

more pics tom :p

p.s. Its nice to see a type r that isnt black, good colour choice Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Some one with a 306 derv and gti6 do hill runs at pugfest and tom do one in the type are then fight it out what's better. Wink

Any way less talking more videos of vtec Tongue

Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 03:51 PM)Poodle Wrote: Sorry for having an opinion that doesn't involve sticking my tongue up Tom's arse, i'll excuse myself.

lol Someone hasn't got his tip wet in a while by the looks of things.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Meh i completely admit i knew there would be ALOT of controversy about this car, and im not taking anything being said to heart so please continue if you must. I must say its weird being in a petrol, im always changing gear to soon, im so used to changing earlier getting all torque again, but petrols are all about the rpm's! I would get some vids but Sky have had a bit of a cock up down here and anyone on sky has no phone or broadband within like 8miles of me lol Sad

I did have the steam cleaner out today going round the interior :p guess i could get a picture, mobile net at home aint great either Sad
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 03:42 PM)Piggy Wrote: Driver error is HUGE when it comes to driving. Esp with a VTEC tbh

Eh?

U Wot M8?

That makes no sense. It's no more difficult to drive a VTec equipped car fast than it is to drive any other car? All you can f*ck up is the gear change and that is a particular sweet spot on an EP3.

We should have a 'drivel' sub-forum there's so much suitable content we could fill it with!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Haha I think he was sticking up for you with that comment.

Saying a HDi for example might have sat with a type r due to an incapable driver.

Your too busy with your head up your arse with high and mighty terms like 'drivel' and 'children' to notice though
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 06:02 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Haha I think he was sticking up for you with that comment.

Saying a HDi for example might have sat with a type r due to an incapable driver.

Your too busy with your head up your arse with high and mighty terms like 'drivel' and 'children' to notice though

I appreciate what he was saying, I was just pointing out that it was a load of bollocks.

Some people on here need a serious dose of reality.

I'm a diesel convert, by financial pressure rather than choice. They're easy to drive and have their merits, particularly when accelerating to overtake in short bursts.

They're not a performance car, by any stretch.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
[Image: stupid_meme_by_hotaru_the_firefly13-d5k7...3bbf8f.jpg]

Tehehehehehehe
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's the point, it isnt a performance car and it sits with a CTR, which some goons class as 'fast as f*ck m8'.
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 06:16 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Yeah that's the point, it isnt a performance car and it sits with a CTR, which some goons class as 'fast as f*ck m8'.

But nobody is making that point here. Nobody on here has said the CTR is 'fast as f*ck', it's just something you implied.

It's still 10x the performance car compared to a 306 HDi at any state of tune! Give it up bud it's getting tiresome.
Thanks given by:
Out come the arrogant comments. You like reverting to them I see.

Merely a statement I made, which you wanted to argue against. Its a public forum after all, ill post what I want haha.

And your opinion isnt fact, the sooner you learn that the better.

Apologies Tom for clogging the thread with 'drivel'

I like the car, even though some may think I dont.
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 05:32 PM)Tom Wrote: I must say its weird being in a petrol, im always changing gear to soon, im so used to changing earlier getting all torque again, but petrols are all about the rpm's!

I had the same thing, takes a while to adjust, I kept thinking "it must be time to change up now" *looks at revs* "O no still got 2,000rpm!"
ha
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
No need for insulting anyone or insisting you're right.

If you dont like it, have your say and leave it be.

+1 on the colour too tom. See too many black n red ones!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
This forum is the absolute head and shoulders above the rest best forum for blinkered drivel, it's hilarious!

Ps. Can we have an 'Other marques' section? X
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't mind one of these as a daily.
My mates old one was 250bhp N/A

Get some more pics up?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 03FF1324-A0E7-4B85-AB90-FE68C253DDB0_zpsaftha5md.jpg]

[Image: 4FB79FF0-2B19-4B80-B30E-4B25749CB9C2_zps284rfuno.jpg]

[Image: E0CC3FD8-69F0-4E83-9228-7160229EE7D4_zpss8nunnom.jpg]

:p
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Looks sweet mate...

Love the gate sign...a hint to the haters!!

May have missed this, but have you any plans for it?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Very nice!
My mates old one was red which was the only thing that let it down really.

Edit,

Actually his exhaust was far too loud, think it was a Spoon iirc.
Thanks given by:
(14-06-2014, 08:20 PM)Piggy Wrote: Looks sweet mate...

Love the gate sign...a hint to the haters!!

May have missed this, but have you any plans for it?

Haha very good! Wink You did miss it, dont really have any plans for the minute, playing it by ear :p

(14-06-2014, 08:26 PM)luke306rallye Wrote: Very nice!
My mates old one was red which was the only thing that let it down really.

Edit,

Actually his exhaust was far too loud, think it was a Spoon iirc.

Yeah the Spoon exhausts are stupid, even more so without a silencer in the center section. I really like the silver ones, black looks swirly and red fades, silver just looks clean all the time.

I do plan to get into detailing a bit more and really make this one shine.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
If it were, I think I would do the same, keep it mint, keep its value.

Although I dont like the twin exit thingy....needs a nice slash cut japbox on the roodboy!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
good upgrade tom! I love the sound of the engines when the vtec system is activated.
what are you planning on to with the car?
Thanks given by:
Twin exit is OEM backbox my friend :p I do want something else but it has to be quiet-ish. Dont want to go mad with a big exhaust, this is going to stay a sensible daily.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2014, 09:20 AM)Tom Wrote: Dont want to go mad with a big exhaust, this is going to stay a sensible daily.

I give it 2 months..
Thanks given by:
Looks a nice car Tom! Glad your enjoying it.
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Something you might like, Autocar/Tiff Needell did a best Driver's Car test
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(15-06-2014, 01:59 PM)lolsteve Wrote: Something you might like, Autocar/Tiff Needell did a best Driver's Car test

How the f*ck did a mondeo beat a xsara vts lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I don't see a stage 2 HDi on that list? I assume because it'd beat all the cars on there... Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Haha feck offf tom! Re stirring the pot just as it cooled off there lol
Thanks given by: