205 Dturbo- now NAD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 Dturbo- now NAD
I'm guessing you'll take it to that jkm or whatever they're called down Portsmouth? The dub place
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nah Surrey RR. JKM are infact the one's who rebuilt my friends TT engine and got the turbo off the car for me. I think they were pretty confused when they found out what car it was going on Rofl
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
give us a buzz when you do it mate; we'll come down and laugh.. i mean, watch...

Loving the whale trolling as well lmao
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2012, 08:09 AM)ginge191 Wrote: give us a buzz when you do it mate; we'll come down and laugh.. i mean, watch...

Loving the whale trolling as well lmao

Oh go and take some arty photos.....
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2012, 09:28 AM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: Oh go and take some arty photos.....

apparently so Blush

but it's hard to make a 205 look any good; even if it does have a snail'turbo and a lack of fog lights [troll size=small]coolface[/troll]
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2012, 09:42 AM)ginge191 Wrote:
(26-09-2012, 09:28 AM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: Oh go and take some arty photos.....

apparently so Blush

but it's hard to make a 205 look any good; even if it does have a snail'turbo and a lack of fog lights [troll size=small]coolface[/troll]

Hmm...let's give your car some abuse...oh wait! You don't have one!
Douche. Dodgy
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
lmao
Thanks given by:
I went up to Brighton yesterday to visit my GF, Eli and ginge, first proper run on a motorway with the 1.9 gear box and its so much nicer now it able to cruise at 70/80.
Also had a couple of lads in an Astra VXR toying with me on the motorway so we waited for a nice long stretch and gave it a blast and the 205 stuck with stuck with him which I'm pretty pleased with considering it's only boosting 28psi ninja
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Good stuff, look forward to seeing it on Saturday Smile
Thanks given by:
Don't expect much Curt, she's hanging at the mo Sad

Things are looking up though, just had 4 new Falkens fitted, which really lightened up my wallet so should be going abit faster now. They feel nice and don't scrape which is good, at long last! Also just found out 3 white 205's have arrived at my local scrappy and will be taking a trip down on friday with Ginge.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
There's 2 white ones at my local too, what you need?
Thanks given by:
What's your local Max?
Thanks given by:
I should be ok thanks Pugmarshall. Plans is get an Auto bonnet off one, a smooth boot off another and a wing off another, maybe a steering rack too.
G.R Harris in nutbourne, do you know it Phil?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
I call it Eastbourne but yeah :-) do love the place. Usually a good selection and they're dirt cheap! (406 brembo's for £40 winner! )
Thanks given by:
It's about due an update on this thread.
So managed to get hold of a fairly mint wing, Auto bonnet, boot and steering UJ with many thanks to the foreign escapee from the island Ginge. The UJ sorted out the stiff notchy steering. The old one was practically seized! Undecided
Also got some brand spanking new driving lights (thanks Eli Tap) and a new genuine, still in packing DTURBO badge.
So it's nearly back to former glory now, I'll give it a clean tomorrow morning and get some picks up for those interested.
Just got back from a Hindhead tunnel run ninja
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Look forward to seeing it when all that is on!
Love this car! As you know!
Thanks given by:
Pop some photos up!
Eli Tap x
Thanks given by:
Yeah pictorz! Love this car Smile
Thanks given by:
All this talk of videos...
Thanks given by:
Gave it a clean after work today and took some snaps Smile

New Badge
[Image: IMG_0438_zps5b308a10.jpg]

New vs old driving lights

[Image: IMG_0440_zps175ec344.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0442_zpsf4fecb2f.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0443_zpsefc9f844.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0444_zps8c4833bb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0445_zps8a5753c2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0450_zpsa92a7481.jpg]

Auto bonnet, packing some bulge

[Image: IMG_0452_zpsca6ed15f.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0458_zps1f5b1275.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0460_zpsdf20bd85.jpg]
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Shes looking shiny. Im in love.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Chris. Quite impressed as I havn't detailed in it since FCS! All I did today was clean, dry, trim shine and tyre shine.
Loving the car again now Inlove
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Fitted a solid engine mount fork bush earlier which I had been meaning to do for about 8months but kept failing at removing the old bush from the spare fork, but cracked on with it today.
It had issues of the zorst hitting the subframe due to the new angle of the down pipe and extra power but the solid mount has done the trick and really stiffened it up with out making it too stiff that it shakes the car.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
FAPFAPFAP.
Looking at this is making me want a 205 so badly again...
And there's one on Pistonheads atm.
Thanks given by:
These things are awesome, yours in particular. Most jealous... Sad
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Looks shit.

haha nah love it. does look good!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
What engine mount did you use? BakerBM?

And also, could you send me a link to the clutch you bought? Can't seem to work out what clutch is what on the CG website..
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the comments.
It looks like a BBM one Ricky, cant be sure as I bought it off a friend. Looks like the acetal material they use. Sorta white plastic.
Regards to the clutch I phoned them up. Say your after the one James Pickering used/developed.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2012, 08:34 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Cheers for the comments.
It looks like a BBM one Ricky, cant be sure as I bought it off a friend. Looks like the acetal material they use. Sorta white plastic.
Regards to the clutch I phoned them up. Say your after the one James Pickering used/developed.

Cheers Big Grin
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Cant believe i havent commented in here yet! This car is actually faptastic! Well done sir, well done!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by: