205 Dturbo- now NAD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 Dturbo- now NAD
Thumbs Up 
Hi new to the forum, thought i'd post up some pics of my 205.
It's had a 1.9 fitted, gov'd, LDA grind, T2, Forge cooler. Procing around 27psi.
Alot has been done to the car, too much to list off the top of my head lol but here's a pic of when I got it
[Image: 2010_11192007january0012.jpg]

and how it looks now

[Image: 100_1814.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3466.jpg]
[Image: 100_1818.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3468.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3469.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3486.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3487.jpg]
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Looking good max. Hows she running atm? Smile
Thanks given by:
lovely Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Nice. Very nice mate Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
really nice! making that engine bay look like an easy job there with your boost pipes Smile
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Looking good max. Hows she running atm? Smile

Cheers mate, goes pretty well Wink the amount of modern hot hatches that have tried and failed to pull away from a 21 year old diesel Peugeot does make me laugh.
Turbo upgrades next on the cards. Contemplating a T25 hybrid or just a T25 as I can get one from the scrap yard for £65.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Bigger turbo route is defenitely needed for this!... that and the govmod would see 160-170hp no issues!
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dave Wrote:Bigger turbo route is defenitely needed for this!... that and the govmod would see 160-170hp no issues!

As soon as I get paid, i'm buying one :dance:

Right I thought I might state some of the things i've done that I can remember off the top of my head

Banded white steels
Peugeot Sport front valance
GTI rear valance
Rallye arches
wind deflectors
GTI spoiler
red bumper inserts
GTI side slats (smooth ones)
Straight through exhaust Wink
1.9GTI disk beam with a 24mm hybrid anti roll bar fitted
everyone's favorite Rokkor coilovers
266mm S16 brakes
Mi16 front seats
various GTI interior bits fitted to make it abit more red inside.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Oh and a dumpvalve for the lol's which is wired to an in dash switch so it can be turned off as I wish

...waits for abuse
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
car looks beautiful . . .would own that any day of the week . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I recognize this, different user name by any chance? lol

Loving what you have done to it, also, have you not considered TD04L turbo?
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
I WANT THAT...as a weekend fun car Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Loving this max well done mines at a standstill at the got to much work on,

And also i see your using your name from 205gtidrivers lol
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the positive comments Smile I do love the car, such a laugh to drive.

Yeah i'm Max Tait from theywhoshallnotbenamed, prefer Strictly_derv as a username though.

Would consider a TDO4, what ever comes up first when I have the money really, just need more boost!
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
hard to think its the same car max.
Thanks given by:
strictly_derv Wrote:Cheers for the positive comments Smile I do love the car, such a laugh to drive.

Yeah i'm Max Tait from theywhoshallnotbenamed, prefer Strictly_derv as a username though.

Would consider a TDO4, what ever comes up first when I have the money really, just need more boost!

Thought it was you lol

My TD04 was £38 they are much easier to find than T25's that will fit too and as far as I understand it the compressor map is slightly better suited to our engines!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
strictly_derv Wrote:Cheers for the positive comments Smile I do love the car, such a laugh to drive.

Thought it was you lol

My TD04 was £38 they are much easier to find than T25's that will fit too and as far as I understand it the compressor map is slightly better suited to our engines!

There's a few T25's at my local scrappie in Saabs. Theres a supra twin turbo there and they look pretty large.
There did you get yours from?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
strictly_derv Wrote:There's a few T25's at my local scrappie in Saabs. Theres a supra twin turbo there and they look pretty large.
There did you get yours from?

Either or then, I got my TD04 off ebay, I don't think you want anything much bigger that that I wouldn't think, you start to loose drive ability if they get much bigger lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Think your night, was offered a T3 for £30 but after wsome research, I said no lol.

Can I just ask what the process was to fitting a TDO4? All the info seems to be very vague..
Would be much appreciated.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
strictly_derv Wrote:Think your night, was offered a T3 for £30 but after wsome research, I said no lol.

Can I just ask what the process was to fitting a TDO4? All the info seems to be very vague..

Will scribble something out for you later in brief via PM, its fairly straight forward once you get your head round it Smile
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
strictly_derv Wrote:Think your night, was offered a T3 for £30 but after wsome research, I said no lol.

Will scribble something out for you later in brief via PM, its fairly straight forward once you get your head round it Smile

Cheers mate! :thumbup:
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
I have done some alterations to the throttle arm to give extra max throttle. It's definatly reaching it's max point now.
[Image: IMAG0752-1.jpg]

Here's some pics of my pin [Image: IMAG0754.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0753.jpg]

Looks pikey but works. Also added some washers so it sits further down to benefit the grind when at its lowest point as I noticed it wasn't reaching the bottom.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Love this car and love what you're doing/done to it! Keep us all imformed, I'll defo be keeping a close eye Smile
Thanks given by:
I don't start work till 1130 this morning so I decided to give the air filter another clean as it was still looking pretty grimm.
[Image: IMAG0788.jpg]

...it was worse lastime :roll:
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
I have a funny looking thing like that in my garage, now what this Air filter thing you speak of??................ Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
They are things that stop stones getting into turbo's lol
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
So does a butchered sieve and a jubilee clip if your bothered, but filtering is restrictive and the noise with no intake is epic Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
[Image: 6d953657-59e2-64e3.jpg]

Hard to see from that angle, but that's what he means, on the turbo intake, that's wire mesh that goes over parcel shelf speakers hacked up and jubilee clipped on
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
^^^ I second this, Although.. I never thought of the seive idea, I need to sort out something for my engine bay - i just have flexi ducting going behind the headlight and no filter.. Lol.
Thanks given by:
I must admit I didn't have a filter for a week or so after the engine change because it's an absolute lady garden routing up one down their.
I will have a better set-up fitted with the new turbo though. Liking the siv idea
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by: