205 Dturbo- now NAD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 Dturbo- now NAD
Ohhh I've just came on iPad and seen the pic bigger lol can see where your teed into now , I know you haven't that's why I'm saying
Thanks given by:
Ahh right, it was only placed over there temporarily.

The cars all back together, went to start it and now it refuses to start, no fuel going to the injectors. When I prime it I can hear air from around the pump somewhere. Sad
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
max man, what ya bust?
Thanks given by:
Slight air leak shouldnt stop it starting...alot of the time the throttle shaft o ring can start to go bad and drag air, but still not leak diesel, usefull to fix or else itl keep airing up over night (can be fixed easily without removing pump from car) but either way, should start, remove outlet pipe from pump and prime, does fuel come out? if so, crack injectors and crank with full trhottle, until it piss's out the tops...if it dosnt come even then, id confirm the solenoid is working..

If so, tighten and start Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
No diesel leaks anywhere, you can just hear hair hissing after priming. Yep I'v removed the return pipes from the pipe and diesel came out. I only tried bleeding 1 at a time but I'll try all 4 when I'm back from work. Cheers Darren.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
If fuel is coming out from the return, the pumps full of fuel, and only needs to be 1/3 full to start, so thats not whats stopping it from running...if you cant get fuel from any fuel lines when there all cracked under 10 seconds of full throttle cranking, then pull your solenoid out, cos somethings going on Tongue
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
It works!! Like I said on Facebook it must have a dodgy solenoid. Cheers Darren.
It was good to finally drive it after all this time, I had forgot how quick this thing is Inlove
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
I'm in Turkey untill 20th Aug so there won't be any progress on the 205 sadly people. 40 degree heat out here Wink how's the UK?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Glad you got it working!

I'm in Munich so wouldn't know :p
Thanks given by:
I got this sticker made up for me the otherday
[Image: 6258C933.jpg]
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
love that sticker!
Thanks given by:
Thanks, had it made up by an eBay seller.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
got a link for him? i wanted a work in progress sticker but couldnt find on anywhere
Thanks given by:
Any updates???? Love this project...205 xud is as epic as it comes!!!
Selling soon?
Thanks given by:
pud11- It was just a random ebay seller, I just typed; "inside sticker".

pugtk- Not much, not have to keep the boost to 25psi for the insurance unfortunately. I'm about to purchase new tyres as the current ones are wank!
PLanning to cage it as soon as I can afford it.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
insurance restricting you to 25psi???

sure they would'nt know what boost it would make,if you crashed it

Plum a MBC into the system and bring it in through the dash, adjust it from the inside!!!

Any plans to RR it??

BTW cage and a custom flocked dash with your gauges= EPIC
Thanks given by:
Good to hear it's back on the road dude, need to see this at some point still Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2012, 09:24 PM)pugtk Wrote: insurance restricting you to 25psi???

sure they would'nt know what boost it would make,if you crashed it

Plum a MBC into the system and bring it in through the dash, adjust it from the inside!!!

Any plans to RR it??

BTW cage and a custom flocked dash with your gauges= EPIC

i thought all this but he ^^^^^^ said it . .lol . . .no way for them to know dude . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Only because I'm limited to 150bhp, so I HAD to turn it down.

I'm will doing a RR on the 23rd, will try it at different boost levels so I know what to keep it at on the road and what to crank it too for track ect.
I'm trying to be 100% honest with the insurance company and insuring a "heavily" modified 150bhp stripped 205 with a 21 year old male driver they have done me a bloody good quote.

I'll put up a RR meet thread for those interested.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
any videos???
Thanks given by:
The cars developed a starting issue which is getting progressively worse. Needs throttle and a few cranks to fire then miss fires for 10 seconds or so. I originally though glow plugs but I was stuck it traffic earlier and it cut out, turned it on and ran on 2 cylinders for about 10 seconds and had to hold on the throttle for awhile to stop it stalling. It seems okay now but can't work out what it could be?
I raised the idle abit as it was pretty low after turning the pump down but havnt been out in it to see if thats fixed it.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
max i havent forgot about your wing mate, its getting the time to get down there as iam working quite a few hrs due to the refit and there is a bit of a f*ck on with contracts at the min too.
Thanks given by:
No worries, trying to get one from an ebay seller but had no response.

I fitted a charge temp gauge the other day, total cost: £2.10. Works a treat. Will get pics up tomorrow.

Also, the car had been randomly cutting out, usually when letting off the throttle or clutch sharply. Turns out it was a dodgy stop solenoid conection so soldered and heat shrunk a new bit and has worked a treat.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
i mind reading your thread on .net just read through it on here such a epic wee car fair play man,would love to see the faces of smart excecutive types in there big audis etc as you go flying past in a old french derv
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-09-2012, 09:25 AM)jonny1.6 Wrote: i mind reading your thread on .net just read through it on here such a epic wee car fair play man,would love to see the faces of smart excecutive types in there big audis etc as you go flying past in a old french derv

Ha thanks Smile it does make me laugh, but i'm sure they love the look on my face when there's a pothole in the road Hmm

2nd gear launches in this car=WIN! I need to make some 0-60 vids.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
I'll help!! You know I'm the best cameraman! (Girl)
Thanks given by:
You'll just slow me down, whales weigh more than the 205 [troll size=small]coolface[/troll]

[Image: 100_23811.jpg]

[Image: 100_23831.jpg]

2mm thick carbo fibre sheet.

[Image: 100_23841.jpg]

Charge temp gauge. Need to souce a home for it, was thinking of putting it in place of the clock...
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Did you do your rolling road day?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No, I was busy that weekend. Pay days next week so I may do it soon Smile
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Cool I look forward to hearing how it goes
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by: