205 Dturbo- now NAD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
205 Dturbo- now NAD
[Image: paddle.jpg]

Finally it arrived yesterday morning!

Good shout Mark I'll go have a look on Ebay. Yeah it is a cool pic that.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2012, 07:55 AM)strictly_derv Wrote: [Image: paddle.jpg]

Finally it arrived yesterday morning!

Good shout Mark I'll go have a look on Ebay. Yeah it is a cool pic that.

Thought you posted the clutch in here already? I guess I just saw it on bookface Tongue

Gazebo thing seems a good idea given the weather forecast for the near future........otherwise there will be no progress and we don't want that Big Grin
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Managed to get the clutch and box on today with help from a friend. The weather isn't helping progress on my car, it rains every 5 mins and really slows things down, but it's getting there, waiting for a few more body parts to come in the post then it should be back on the road. I cannot wait, have no car ATM and really miss my car and proper boost Confused
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Glad its coming together mate Smile

will be worth it in the end, you will just have to learn how to use the clutch, could be funny the first few trips until you get used to it having no spring at all Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Good to see it'll be back on the road soon dude, good work Smile. Need to have a mini meet or something arranged when it's back I feel, so you can take me for a spin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Top stuff mate! well done! again, if you need, just get the panels on various coloured for ACE Big Grin. i've already called shotgun ninja
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys Smile may have to film the first outing with the clutch, praps with Eli laughing and ruining the vids again TMI
I should have a wing coming soon, in white which I've beein told has no scratches or dents but we'll see....

More than happy to take people for rides, I'll put your names down on the waiting list. £15 a ride ThumbsUp
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 09:49 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Cheers guys Smile may have to film the first outing with the clutch, praps with Eli laughing and ruining the vids again TMI
I should have a wing coming soon, in white which I've beein told has no scratches or dents but we'll see....

More than happy to take people for rides, I'll put your names down on the waiting list. £15 a ride ThumbsUp

How about you just accept the offer i text you the other day Confuseduperninja: ninja and i give you first ride , giggedy TMI
Thanks given by:
I may have to go for a proper ninja ride with no front end when it's mechanically working, up a private lane, proper Lobbland style. So if your in the UK by the weekend your welcome.
Just checked and it would have helped if I actually pressed send on my message. But the answer is yes, will need a hand cleaning the scrapyard/garage though.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 09:59 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: So if your in the UK by the weekend your welcome.

Just checked and it would have helped if I actually pressed send on my message. But the answer is yes, will need a hand cleaning the scrapyard/garage though.

lmao

But thats no problem; i'll let you know nearer september time what the dealio is! top man!

Will be spending more time @ your place than with Eli Nospeak
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2012, 09:49 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: Cheers guys Smile may have to film the first outing with the clutch, praps with Eli laughing and ruining the vids again TMI

I'm down this weekend! Lezzgo! I'll be more than happy to be camera girl again Smile
I'll try to not ruin the vids again....

(11-07-2012, 10:01 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 09:59 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: So if your in the UK by the weekend your welcome.

lmao

But thats no problem; i'll let you know nearer september time what the dealio is! top man!

Will be spending more time @ your place than with Eli Nospeak

*Ahem* I can see that.
Thanks given by:
You know it's going to be true, just warning you...
Thanks given by:
Soo after work I decided to start her up and test the box/clutch on axel stands. All seems well, engages and disengages. Goes into all the gears and best of the speedo works ninja

[Image: 100_22271.jpg]
[Image: 100_22281.jpg]

Here the new barry-boy air filter

[Image: 100_22301.jpg]

new retro orange indicators

[Image: 100_22311.jpg]

Again the weather is slowing progress but it's getting there.

Oh yes and finally, my dyno graph.

[Image: maxi_ts91ATYAHOOCOM.jpg]
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
i like it how your indicators look like an air filter

lmao
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
I thought that, too haha!
Thanks given by:
looking good mate. what box are you using know the 1.9 or 1.8?
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
Photobucket fail.
Dan I'm using a 306 1.9 box now.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
are you using the 1.9 gti shafts with the 306 inner cup?

also how did you sort the clutch cable?

Current cars
Thanks given by:
Standard shafts for now. Well for now I've just used a long socket to space it out as it was about 4 inches to long haha.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Christ, that dyno operator really was a mong wasn't he. Good result fella, particularly with a slipping clutch.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
So this is going to be ready for ace on Monday??
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 10:44 AM)ginge191 Wrote: So this is going to be ready for ace on Monday??

No, well, Unless I get insured on it.... ninja
Thanks given by:
You used standard stdt, 1.6 shafts, sounds good

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Current cars
Thanks given by:
These arrived today- [Image: IMG_0117.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0119.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0120.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0121.jpg]

that should sort out a few boost leaks from my tatty old hoses with holes in.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
So after waiting over 2 weeks for a wing I had paid for, I've found out they damaged it while removing it. So thanks to those useless bunch of ****s I wont be having the car back on the road anytime soon.
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Put a temporary one on? Id be itching just to get back on the road! Thought about new panel? Been seeing allot of pug dealers flogging old stock off recently cheap!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
You can get non-genuine, good quality wings for £30 unpainted....
Thanks given by:
Managed to source a wing. It was mint but trying to remove them can change that as they where bonded on so I had to chisel it out. It will do for now till I can afford a new wing and get it sprayed up.

[Image: IMG_01271.jpg]

Some more engine bay whorage.

[Image: IMG_01321.jpg]
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
I notice your boost compensator hose goes down the back of the block , is this because youv got it 'Teed' into to turbo on the outlet housing where the actuator to outlet housing hose would be ? because I'm thinking of doing this with the td04 if it works ?
Thanks given by:
No that's just where I've place the T piece from the pipe to boost gauge and compensator. Plus my turbo has so actuator ninja
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by: