WiNgNuTz's Smoothed HDi Estate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WiNgNuTz's Smoothed HDi Estate
Think I've found the cause of my dodgy brakes:

[attachment=16208]

Would I be able to get a bit of that hose from the local motor factors? I've straightened it as best I can to remove the kink for the moment, but would rather just replace it.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Was goin to say that my mates hdi did same inside of pipe collapsed so vacuum just sucked it flat

Motor factors should sell some suitable pipe

Or I can post some out today if your struggling
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
I'll see if I can't get some from the factors first mate, but thanks for the offer. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Factors would be more convenient lol least it's a simple fix Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Yeah, and they're only just up the road. Wink

I'm hoping it is just the pipe, ive noticed if I sort of feather the brake pedal it works better, still wouldn't want to try and do an emergency stop though! lol
Thanks given by:
I've got a full set of silver doors dude, also I'm sure I have a silver passengers wing, not mint but in comparison to your current one it's flawless Itwasntme
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(13-05-2014, 10:01 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: I've got a full set of silver doors dude, also I'm sure I have a silver passengers wing, not mint but in comparison to your current one it's flawless Itwasntme

Except this car is silver with a blue tint overspray D: So itll never match!
Thanks given by:
So this might be coming to a premature end. Sad

Spotted a patch of water under the car this morning after driving to my mums, looks like the bottom rad hose might be leaking, but when i looked under the car to see where the water was coming from, i also noticed a patch of oil. Possibly coming from down the back of the engine somewhere, but with everything else that needs attending to, i'm thinking i might just give the car back to my mate and let him sell it to some other mug. Which leaves me needing another motor, anyone got or know of someone selling an estate of some description? lol
Thanks given by:
I can sell you my estate.... but yours is better!

Why dont you do tighten up the rad hose... and then youre back where you started. They all leak oil... french after all!
Thanks given by:
Not at the rate this ones leaking mate, there was a puddle about the size of my fist after barely 15 minutes. Could be interested in yours though, whats up with it?
Thanks given by:
haha good one. Its got near side front crash damage which means the front is wonky. It needs the pbushes, arms and all those bits replacing on the front end and it also needs a new rear beam and brake lines.
Thanks given by:
Hmm....a fair bit then. Might have to pass on that then mate, need something thats basically roadworthy. Wouldnt mind a little bit of work, but im on a pretty tight budget as it is. Thanks for the offer though mate. Smile
Thanks given by:
Well, I've spoken to my mate, and after some deliberation, we've come to an agreement regarding the price, and he's having the car one day next week to sort as many of the issues I have with it as he can. Theory being that anything he doesn't get sorted should be plenty simple for me to sort on my mums driveway.

So the HDi is staying for now, and is highly likely to make an appearance on the stand at FCS. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Fair play. Just need to get shot of the smoothed doors now
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Agreed, it's a royal PITA not having handles tbh, especially when I've got my kids. Bout annoying not having a handle on the boot either, but the wiper works well enough. lol
Thanks given by:
Got my angels out of their box and put them on the car today, despite the relentless drizzle:

[attachment=16471]
[attachment=16472]

I think they look pretty damn good tbh. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(26-05-2014, 06:52 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Got my angels out of their box and put them on the car today, despite the relentless drizzle:

I think they look pretty damn good tbh. Big Grin

I want them
[Image: e0d4ac7c-727f-46a8-ae0c-d4a324a8a667_zpsyn3ibroz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well you can't have them. Muhahaha! Tongue
Thanks given by:
Those alloys are hideous... other than that.... and the colour.... nice Tongue
Thanks given by:
Well id think theyd look better on mine tbh Big Grin

Seriously though, very nice, wing mirrors are silly though
Thanks given by:
(27-05-2014, 11:29 AM)SRowell Wrote: Those alloys are hideous... other than that.... and the colour.... nice Tongue

Not sure I'd call them hideous, they're not exactly Wolfrace Dragons Tongue

They're just a bit boring tbh.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(27-05-2014, 03:43 PM)LewisG Wrote: Well id think theyd look better on mine tbh Big Grin

Seriously though, very nice, wing mirrors are silly though

Yes, why anyone would put these mirrors on ANY car is beyond me, the visibility out of them is bloody shocking!

(27-05-2014, 03:47 PM)Kezzieboy Wrote:
(27-05-2014, 11:29 AM)SRowell Wrote: Those alloys are hideous... other than that.... and the colour.... nice Tongue

Not sure I'd call them hideous, they're not exactly Wolfrace Dragons Tongue

They're just a bit boring tbh.

They're certainly not to my favourite alloys, but considering they've got 3 almost new tyres on, I'm intending to keep them on the car for the time being. Dunno what I'll do when they wear out, might try and lay my hands on some speedlines or something.
Thanks given by:
Thats a point, how you opening the boot? I guess your opening the back doors from inside
Thanks given by:
Boot is on a remote popper, got a button on the steering cowling, as well as a fob on my keys. Then to lift the lid, grab the base of the rear wiper. Wink
Thanks given by:
(28-05-2014, 06:07 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Boot is on a remote popper, got a button on the steering cowling, as well as a fob on my keys. Then to lift the lid, grab the base of the rear wiper. Wink

Only idiots have smooth boots! Blush
Thanks given by:
(28-05-2014, 06:13 PM)SRowell Wrote:
(28-05-2014, 06:07 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Boot is on a remote popper, got a button on the steering cowling, as well as a fob on my keys. Then to lift the lid, grab the base of the rear wiper. Wink

Only idiots have smooth boots! Blush

Dodgy
Thanks given by:
I think you should get rid of the angel lights tbh Cool
Thanks given by:
lol I admire your persistence, but it's not happening. I spent long enough going on at Tom to sell them to me, I'm damn well gonna enjoy them now! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(28-05-2014, 06:23 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: lol I admire your persistence, but it's not happening. I spent long enough going on at Tom to sell them to me, I'm damn well gonna enjoy them now! Big Grin

Not even If I offered a price you couldnt resist? Wink
Thanks given by:
Not even. Tongue

How much? lmao
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WiNgNuTz's Diablo DT WiNgNuTz 482 245,990 08-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  Londondan's Smoothed Stage 2 HDi Estate 152bhp RR Vid inside! londondan86 50 29,132 23-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: RJDubya