WiNgNuTz's Smoothed HDi Estate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WiNgNuTz's Smoothed HDi Estate
These things are pretty quiet compared to the XUD's arent they! lol

Anyway, picked the estate up today, its a bit rough around the edges, wants a fair bit of TLC on the inside, got quite a few bits of trim missing, but with a bit of time and patience it should be alright. And fantastic for work as well! Wink

So yeah...pics!

[attachment=16095]

[attachment=16096]

[attachment=16097]

[attachment=16098]

Slightly ropey stickerbombing...that'll be going. Wink

[attachment=16099]

[attachment=16100]

Damage to wheel arch. Sad

[attachment=16101]

[attachment=16102]

Not to everyones taste i will admit, but i kinda like it. And it'll be far more practical for work/kids, etc. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As long as you like it that's the main point!! Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
It's got potential mate Smile I'd certainly get a standard boot lid though!
Thanks given by:
Wheels shit
Mirrors shit
Fuking sticker bomb shit
Hdi shit Wink

I quite like it smooth bonnet and masks would suit it

And I gather dash and mirrors are going what about wheels?
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Dash and mirrors will be going, not sure on the boot lid though, as its got 2 coats of blue pearl over the standard silver paint, so matching it is gonna be a royal ball ache. Wheels will be staying for the time being at least, as they've got almost new Pirelli Pzero Nero's on. Maybe when they're worn i might look at changing them. Wink
Thanks given by:
I like the bootlid wheels arnt that bad tbf would look gangster on challangers tho

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
How comes it has a ph2 front bumper??
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good to see another estate
Thanks given by:
I dont know why its got the ph2 bumper, always thought it was a bit odd. Been like it for the full 5 years i've known the previous owner.

And you're right Danny, i reckon Challengers would be pretty good for it. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Head unit friend
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(10-05-2014, 09:13 PM)tombarnard1989 Wrote: Head unit friend

Tbh mate thats the unit my friend left in there, gonna be taking it out shortly and putting my HU in...as well as more than just the one speaker thats in there at the moment. lol
Thanks given by:
I actual rather like the shape of the estate. I've seen one for sale in a garage on the way to work that's silver as well, although it's more of a poverty spec I think.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, this one's a Meridian, so it's got all the extras, unless they've been taken off and replaced with chavvy crap (mirrors for example). lol
Thanks given by:
Its got a couple of issues as well, brake pedal is rock solid, PAS pump squeeks (both of these getting looked at/sorted in the coming week), and i think the decat pipe is fouling the subframe, a common issue iirc? Fixed with the use of a weighted adjustment tool? Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ive got a spare head here if you need the vacuum pump of it let me know I'll send it out for the price of postage, finding it impossible to shift the head whole anyways
Thanks given by:
Get a spray silver panel and a can of blue pearl. See if you can DIY it haha
Thanks given by:
Thanks Jimbo, but it's had a fairly recent new head anyway after cam belt failure. It's only the pas pump that's squeaking, and ive got a spare one in the boot. Wink Thanks though.

Matt, I was thinking of giving that a go, if all else fails, I'll just stick with plain silver. lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah i was getting at the fact the brake pedals solid could be vacuum pump failure. Ive got one on a head i could take off if u needed it, not the complete head
Thanks given by:
All that smoothing...and the bonnet isnt?! How random?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Ahhh, I see. Yeah well if it turns out to be a failed vacuum pump I'll give you a shout mate, got someone looking at it in the next couple of days, I'm just making the most of the weekend with my family. Wink

Piggy, I echo your thoughts tbh, it's the same with the ph2 bumper, just a bit odd really.
Thanks given by:
Deffo needs smooth bonnet masks ph3 bumper and challangers Wink

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Screams out front end shunt doesn't it?!
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 12:58 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: Screams out front end shunt doesn't it?!

It does actually, front passenger side bang...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I've got my abm angels to go on, so won't be doing masks. Might do ph3 bumper and smooth bonnet at some point, but I need to focus on the interior for the moment. Wink
Thanks given by:
Definitely put a phase 3 bumper on it. That phase 2 one looks very out of place.

Great to see you still in a 306 and this one should be good once youve sorted a few things out! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Reading through the previous owners thread on .net it seems the car came with a different aftermarket front bumper & he changed it for the ph2? Also says his wheel fell off on its way to its MOT, hence the wing
Thanks given by:
Yeah, thats right Jordan, but it fell off because some pikey nicked all but the locking wheel nut. Nospeak

Havent been on .net for some time, might have to see if i can dig his thread out. Wink

Bodywork changes are not happening at the moment (feel like im saying this at least 3 times a day at the moment lol ) because i cba to try and match the paintwork, so the ph2 bumper will stay for now. Want to try and lay my hands on a pair of silver rear doors WITH handles, but other than that, it'll be staying as is for now.
Thanks given by:
I think you should change the front bumper.....
Thanks given by:
You wanna match the paint? Tongue
Thanks given by:
I have a smooth bonnet and grill that will be for sale next week Wink

Take car to a good paint shop (not halfords) they will match it no bother

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WiNgNuTz's Diablo DT WiNgNuTz 482 245,677 08-05-2014, 05:27 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
  Londondan's Smoothed Stage 2 HDi Estate 152bhp RR Vid inside! londondan86 50 29,105 23-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: RJDubya