Screwed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screwed
Iv screwed my dturbo running lucas pump and k003 turbo its maxing at 20 psi when i put the foot down i hear a loud sucking noice could this be a boost leak i think car should be boosting more if so were should i look for the leak what hoses ?
Thanks given by:
if it is a boost leak check around the d seal on the intercooler (where it connects to the inlet manifold) and then where the pipe comes up from the turbo and connects to the intercooler.
Thanks given by:
"Screwed my d turbo" why do people talk like the makes you sound like a massive chav

But as above check all boost pipes
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
'Yeaaaar maaan, screwed me dtub, naow its fazter than a prezza'

Anyway...as said, check for obvious boost leaks, D seal for instance, then rip the lucas off and put a bosch on it Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Mines makes the same noise but i have a massive air filter, I dont think mine is losing boost.
Thanks given by:
Ah ok have any of u heard of putting a valve on the pipe of turbo ment to make turbo work more ?
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2014, 02:35 PM)pbell283 Wrote: Ah ok have any of u heard of putting a valve on the pipe of turbo ment to make turbo work more ?

i'm guessing you mean a manual boost controller and yes, they are popular, let's you control the amount of boost easily . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Ive got a garret t2 and lucas screwed . From what your saying mines sounds the same. Have you got a air filter fitted lad ?
Thanks given by:
No airfilter nothing there juat took it out is that why ?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would lucas fuel pump screwed pbell283 11 3,167 28-05-2014, 08:24 AM
Last Post: pbell283
  screwed dturbo (Video inside!) 4WayDiablo 8 2,793 25-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Blaze tub tom