306 lowering

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 lowering
Whats the quickest way to lower a 306 anyone any instructions i hear notch way is but how do u do that ?
Thanks given by:
Moved to correct section. Have a search mate, this topic has been covered loads of times, or search "darrenjlobb" on Youtube.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Darrenjlobb looks big enough job ? What if i take plate out with one bar and jack each hub up then put back in ?
Thanks given by:
NO, the way Darren shows you on youtube is the only way to do it, The notch method is just removing 1 end of the torsion bar opposed to both ends , but both methods follow the same steps shown in darrens video

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Ahh ok thanks i was told if i want it 3 nicks just to cut the torsion bars and keep roll bar in
Thanks given by:
Here look at this http://www.theywhoshallnotbenamed/index....d=lowering

Thanks given by:
(28-04-2014, 04:49 PM)pbell283 Wrote: Ahh ok thanks i was told if i want it 3 nicks just to cut the torsion bars and keep roll bar in

Whoever said that to you, give them a slap lol
Thanks given by:
(28-04-2014, 04:49 PM)pbell283 Wrote: Ahh ok thanks i was told if i want it 3 nicks just to cut the torsion bars and keep roll bar in

I think they were pulling your leg, If you cut a torsion bar , you will loose all suspension effect and you rear beam will fall apart as the torsion bars hold the trailing arms on

Thanks given by:
Pug love cheers for the tutorial
Thanks given by: