The "beef" between theywhoshallnotbenamed and 306oc.co.uk

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "beef" between theywhoshallnotbenamed and 306oc.co.uk
Guys..

I'm posting this in kindness and hopefully everyone will agree and understand..

I know Fooby and Scott will probably agree with me on this aswel.

But whats been done has been done.. there is no need to flame both forums regarding the new forum or moving to the other forum etc etc..

The forums are not Rivals and should not be seen in that way.

all members can be on both sites and FB sites. all those that were banned on the theywhoshallnotbenamed FB page have been unbanned and can rejoin.

Some users might have a difference of opinion on both forums but no need to carry on.

all the admin / mod teams there aren't really bothered anymore and just want to get on with life.
Thanks given by:
I still use both forums. Although I use this one more. As Pugnet crashes on my phone
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I am going to continue to use both anyway. Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
And im going to behave and not be naughty/stupid when encouraged by others
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:And im going to behave and not be naughty/stupid when encouraged by others

Lies!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:And im going to behave and not be naughty/stupid when encouraged by others

Lies!

This man speaks the truth
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
No i think i might change my password, log myself out and remove the link from my favourites.

You lot need to not encourage me though
Thanks given by:
dont think theres any beef really, just that one of the site owners needs to grow up a lot!
I wont say which one but im sure ye can all guess.
Also not going to log onto the same sight anymore, why bother if when you want to go on its down, you cant express your opinion without being "pulled up on it" or the thread being deleted/locked to disallow further discussion, so whats the point?
I believe in freedom of speach, I am an adult(believe it or not) and no man is better or lower than me, dont look down on anyone nor up, we all have opinions and are entitled to them, yes you can go too far racism etc which needs moderation on a public forum, but being "moderated" for criticising(even constructive) is just silly, immature and an abuse of powers, also has a hint of fascism. . . .

So let the owner of the site throw the toys out of the pram all they want, i certainly wont be supporting/contributing to it anymore Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah seconded sweeney. I wont be contributing over there again
Thanks given by:
sweeney1987 Wrote:no man is better or lower than me, we all have opinions and are entitled to them, yes you can go too far racism etc which needs moderation, but being "moderated" for criticising is just silly, immature and an abuse of powers, also has a hint of fascism. . .

Couldn't agree more on the quoted section, well said Sweeney.

Also id like to add my bit - I feel the problem between the 2 (imo) stemmed completely from Toms tantrum on fb. I still cant seriously believe he thinks it is a ban-able offence to add somebody from the pugnet group to another group? Him and foxy got snotty because there was now 'competition' for them and their 'non-profit' CLUB. *not business.

If it didnt wind them up so much then people would have just got on with it, but no, they have even gone to the extent of banning the word '306oc' on the forum lol Is 'club306' or '306gti6' banned? Is it balls! :roll: Why is 306oc banned? Because they clearly see it as a 'threat', and if thats the case, well done boys on making such an excellent forum, I hope it/we do well.

Il still 'use' theywhoshallnotbenamed', but nowhere near as much as I use this! Its like twitter and fb (in a farfetched way) Il use fb everyday to speak to the majority of people I want to speak to, and il use twitter once a week to check up on/speak to a few select people who are only on twitter.

Im rambling a bit now, but what im trying to say it OC > .net Smile
Thanks given by:
Spot on dan!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
There never was any beef with theywhoshallnotbenamed....not from me anyway, only beef is with the **** fool that owns it....

Until I get an apology / explanation to his behaviour towards me, I will continue to have no time at all for himself! And Toms little session on facebook finished it off for me.....

A fantastic community, ruined, because of Foxy's selfishness imo...which is a huge shame, but its just great to see 99% of the epic members that's ive made friends with over the years come over here, so heres to a new year over here, and epic times!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Think my new years resolution is going to be to only look at pugnets once a week and make a few posts on there as possible.
Thanks given by:
darrenjlobb Wrote:its just great to see 99% of the epic members that's ive made friends with over the years come over here, so heres to a new year over here, and epic times!

Awwwww car fwends :romance-grouphug:
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My main "request" is mainly don't go about both forums bringing it up all the time. No one on either side is really that bothered about it.. They wern't happy when it started but its done now..
Thanks given by:
I agree with the posts in this thread.

But I'd like to express the same position springs is discussing.

Regardless of what you think, feel, what to say about xyz forum. Just keep it to yourself. There isn't a need to go on about it.

If you don't like either forum for any reason, feel free to switch/use both, its totally ok and no-one from this Staff or Admin team will give you any problems with it.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
I think the main thing that annoyed people is being banned for what happened. Was such an overreaction to a minor thing. What's done is done now and nothing can be done about it but I don't think people are going to forgive and forget that easily, especially when you consider a lot of the ones who got banned are paying memebers, help organise meets, donated when needed and provide some of the most useful info for other users.

I'll still use both, but I wont be paying for membership again
[Image: 43f2473c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well I for one won't say shit! Though most of the peeps I meet / get along with are here anyways. To old for petty net feuds and to mature ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Craig-o Wrote:...... a lot of the ones who got banned are paying memebers, help organise meets, donated when needed and provide some of the most useful info for other users.

Thats me on all 4 accounts, and your right it does make you feel like a knob. I personally felt I was a decent member over there, and along with alot of other decent members they have now lost through their own arrogance. Their loss.
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:To old for petty net feuds and to mature ha ha

Too mature? O rly?

Jonny b Wrote:Ballsack

:roll: lol Wink
Thanks given by:
Fecking shitbag dan ha ha

Ok I concede Iam to old maybe not to mature ha ha
Thanks given by:
Id also like to add, another thing which bugs me is how the mods on pugnet seem to be pretending this place doesnt exist. I merely mentioned the other forum in darrens project thread, and mine and atterz posts were both deleted? Down right pathetic.
Thanks given by:
well, im going to keep on using both sites as there are things on pugnet (guides and projects) that get me through my daily fixes and if it wasnt for pugnet, i wouldnt still have either of my cars. This fact this site is instant and has a great chat box is nice for now and i´m looking forward to seeing it grow into something special like when I found pugnet.

I just hope that there wont be any problems at meets and fcs etc. where there is a separation between clubs to an extent that i will get flamed for having huge theywhoshallnotbenamed stickers down both sides of my cars as well as 306oc (once they are available)

Considering the, lets say, small community we are, it would be a shame to split it down the middle.

gah..i hate me for always being on the fence...always being so bloody annoyingly neutral about things...but i support the reasoning behind this forum
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Indeed it is pathetic, need a sense of humor, tiz only the internetz!!!!!!!!!!!
but hey, if theyre happy at it let them at it.
Be interesting to see how both forums progress from this, hopefully my predictions are right Wink

all i have to say on the matter really, was finished talking about it until this thread popped up
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Id also like to add, another thing which bugs me is how the mods on pugnet seem to be pretending this place doesnt exist. I merely mentioned the other forum in darrens project thread, and mine and atterz posts were both deleted? Down right pathetic.

Mine just got deleted to mate.

I won't be paying for CS next time round.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Hmmmmm beef
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
... Life goes on.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:Hmmmmm bacon

Sorted that for ya bud ha ha
Thanks given by:
i dont know whats gone on, but there isnt any harm in having another 306 fourm at all.
after all more fourms more support! i will be using the two, infact i have theywhoshallnotbenamed community ( you lot) to thank for the support and interest. which gave me that push to get the car finshed. it if wasnt for you lot id have gave up with in months of owning the car.
Thanks given by:
Anyone else think that this is just so childish that its actually really funny. Dum-Dum you will get rep for that sig!!!!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by: