PPC in the park

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: PPC in the park
Mallory park - August 24th
Always turns out to be a good show, not sure if there is camping this year, hope so!

1. Carlos182
Thanks given by:
I was gonna go this year but looking at the date that's challenge cup final weekend and I have a good feeling Leeds will be there so I'll be in London.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
1. Carlos182
2. Vaughan
3. Ruan
Thanks given by:
Why a ruddy sunday?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
1. Carlos182
2. Vaughan 
3. Ruan
4.7057sam

Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
1. Carlos182
2. Vawwwn
3. Ruan
4.7057sam
5. Poodle - camping sat + sun -BOOKED

:p

So yeah, there is camping this year. I'm guessing you haven't looked at the site, therefore won't knowabout the soapbox competition..? (Sit down Niall, they mean a go kart) Don't know about abyone else, but i'd be well up for making an oc soapbox racer!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(24-04-2014, 02:09 PM)Poodle Wrote: 1. Carlos182
2. Vawwwn
3. Ruan
4.7057sam

:p

So yeah, there is camping this year. I'm guessing you haven't looked at the site, therefore won't knowabout the soapbox competition..? (Sit down Niall, they mean a go kart) Don't know about abyone else, but i'd be well up for making an oc soapbox racer!

You know me Alex, i don't need an excuse to get on my soapbox Wink

Im 100% up for building a OC racer! In fact if we need to, ill take the kia so we have room to get it in unless anyone with an estate is going.

1. Carlos182
2. Inspector Vawwwn
3. Ruan
4.7057sam
6. Niall
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Is there not already a thread for this?
Any questions feel free to PM me as I'm gonna do the organising on behalf of the club and there will be a stand.

I reckon we should build 2 or 3 oc soap boxes and try and take every podium position
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2014, 04:06 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I reckon we should build 2 or 3 oc soap boxes and try and take every podium position

Actually thats not a bad shout as getting everyone together to sort it out will be a pain. Could do a OC South and OC North one?

Also, are people just camping on the Saturday night? Going to book my ticket Monday Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Might build my own
Thanks given by:
What's ppc? Lol sorry
Thanks given by:
Didnt this used to be in May? I could well be up for this and building a soapbox
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-04-2014, 07:42 PM)Sian Wrote: What's ppc? Lol sorry

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sian ppc is the only car mag worth reading these days. They have an anual show and it's always one of the best of the year if a little small. Mallory park is one of my favourite tracks in the country.
Thanks given by:
Count me in... as always! Smile
JP
Thanks given by:
Yep me too, I'll be there
Thanks given by:
1. Carlos182
2. Inspector Vawwwn
3. Ruan
4.7057sam
6. Niall
7. Grant

Im up for this!

Should be a god hoot
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(24-04-2014, 04:06 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Is there not already a thread for this?
Any questions feel free to PM me as I'm gonna do the organising on behalf of the club and there will be a stand.

I reckon we should build 2 or 3 oc soap boxes and try and take every podium position

Want to book tickets soon-ish. Getting a club stand for this Chris?
Thanks given by:
Cancelled! Sad http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/

Damn shame, was using it as a 'get car on the road by' date, and never been to PPC in the park before.
Thanks given by:
5: will

I'll build one haha!
Thanks given by:
Cancelled, f*ck sake!

If people want as I know some of us already have it booked off work I might sort something at mine for people I know off here.

Right f*ck it. I've started FSIAG instead of PPCITP (French Scrap in a Garden)

I've banged out some facebook invites, if you haven't got one and wanna come PM me or FBM me and I'll sort it out (unless your some random I've never met). That said I've invited nearly 80 people and I have a 1 bed house so this could be hilarious but such is life Smile
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2014, 12:58 PM)Xud Missile Wrote: Cancelled! Sad http://www.ppcmag.co.uk/

Damn shame, was using it as a 'get car on the road by' date, and never been to PPC in the park before.

Yeah, that lol. Gutted, best show of the year gone for me. Sad
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
That's a few times PPC have let down. £999 challenge was also cancelled.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
I didn't realise you'd ever been to anything of theirs. It's due to the new management at Mallory being a bunch of lady gardens, ppc aren't the first enthusiasts organisation they've screwed over this year by any means. Also, I thought the £999 challenge was due to a lack of interest, if they don't sell the tickets they can't hold the show, simple as.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I was unaware they had little interest as majority of participants were PPC staff and regular forum goers from what I could see.

I also read , on the 999 challenge thread that there was a lot of competition and "should be an interesting event"
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
The problem is 80% of people wont buy tickets to a show until the last pay day before it. Its the same with every show, look at how many people didnt get pugfest tickets till the last week they were on sale or even missed the deadline and every show is like this including PPCITP.

As Poodle says I suspect it's down to the new management at Mallory. The old management had been told by the council that they couldn't use the track for cars/bikes because the residents had petitioned against the noise (lady gardens, move next to a race track then complain about the noise) so I've gotta say I couldn't see how the new lot had got around this. Although not that I actually know the reason for it being cancelled.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: PPC in the Park 18th May 2013 Dum-Dum 280 103,543 19-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Last Post: jammapic
  PPC in the Park - Mallory Ben 4 2,155 12-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  PPC in the Park - 19th May 2012 Dum-Dum 205 41,694 20-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum