306 turbo diesel or hdi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 turbo diesel or hdi
Few criteria to meet as this is for my other half. Hatchback, Needs to have some mot. 3/5 door doesn't matter. Standard as possible. Not a red one. Local as possible I'm near ipswich. £500 is our budget. We have a 5 door 205 xud7 turbo diesel that can.be used to swap if people want with 10 or so months of test. What have you got?
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Talk to Toms306? Although I think the HDi's in his fleet are worth a little more than your budget.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I got an axle off him yesterday. His not far from me. Might have a word with him worth a shot
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
im 80 miles from tom and will have one for sale later this week or is that too far?
Thanks given by:
Depends on what it is I can travel for the right one.
Thanks given by:
ill message you some details mate as it not offically for sale yet Smile
Thanks given by:
Awesome cheers mate
Thanks given by:
Have pmd you for some pictures. May be interested. Anyone else got anything?
Thanks given by:
(22-04-2014, 03:29 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Talk to Toms306? Although I think the HDi's in his fleet are worth a little more than your budget.

Yeah I met Tom the other day. Smile

The moonstones definitely worth more though....and I'd like to hope the China is. Confused
Thanks given by:
I think they are. I'd want the hdi one to be fair. I can go up on price a tad but not a huge amount

Also your hdi was nice
Thanks given by:
They're both HDi's, I didn't mention the 1.8. lol

The china owes me a lot more than £500 unfortunately though.
Thanks given by:
Fair play can't blame a guy for trying.
Might have to have the inner rear quarter out of the estate if I can't find a decent motor. I've found one that needs welding.
Thanks given by:
Doesn't surprise me lol, dunno why they didn't fit a nearside rear liner to the ph3 estates as all the ph3 hatches had them!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: 1.9 turbo diesel xud cylinder head locating dowel Chris_90 0 1,015 12-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Wanted: turbo diesel exhaust manifold Chris_90 4 1,734 06-12-2016, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Chris_90
  Wanted: HDI/ turbo diesel 11 tooth starter motor Chris_90 1 951 01-12-2016, 08:06 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard