306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 turbo diesel or hdi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Few criteria to meet as this is for my other half. Hatchback, Needs to have some mot. 3/5 door doesn't matter. Standard as possible. Not a red one. Local as possible I'm near ipswich. £500 is our budget. We have a 5 door 205 xud7 turbo diesel that can.be used to swap if people want with 10 or so months of test. What have you got?
Talk to Toms306? Although I think the HDi's in his fleet are worth a little more than your budget.
I got an axle off him yesterday. His not far from me. Might have a word with him worth a shot
im 80 miles from tom and will have one for sale later this week or is that too far?
Depends on what it is I can travel for the right one.
ill message you some details mate as it not offically for sale yet Smile
Awesome cheers mate
Have pmd you for some pictures. May be interested. Anyone else got anything?
(22-04-2014, 03:29 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]Talk to Toms306? Although I think the HDi's in his fleet are worth a little more than your budget.

Yeah I met Tom the other day. Smile

The moonstones definitely worth more though....and I'd like to hope the China is. Confused
I think they are. I'd want the hdi one to be fair. I can go up on price a tad but not a huge amount

Also your hdi was nice
They're both HDi's, I didn't mention the 1.8. lol

The china owes me a lot more than £500 unfortunately though.
Fair play can't blame a guy for trying.
Might have to have the inner rear quarter out of the estate if I can't find a decent motor. I've found one that needs welding.
Doesn't surprise me lol, dunno why they didn't fit a nearside rear liner to the ph3 estates as all the ph3 hatches had them!