Looks very nice!
Would love one like that
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
FIT! Seriously jealous. Sad
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I drove it the other day for the first time. Did a massive sex wee :romance-inlove:
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:I drove it the other day for the first time. Did a massive sex wee :romance-inlove:

lol so you like it then? much sideways?
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
Dan! Wrote:I drove it the other day for the first time. Did a massive sex wee :romance-inlove:

lol so you like it then? much sideways?

Yes, lots Big Grin and no, not much sideways. Was only round my estate, dont think neighbours would have been best peased :o ninja
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Yes, lots Big Grin and no, not much sideways. Was only round my estate, dont think neighbours would have been best peased :o ninja

with the noise / tyre marks or you crashing into their cars when you fail at going sideways?
Thanks given by:
springs Wrote:
Dan! Wrote:Yes, lots Big Grin and no, not much sideways. Was only round my estate, dont think neighbours would have been best peased :o ninja

with the noise / tyre marks or you crashing into their cars when you fail at going sideways?

I would guess a mixture of the 2 lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
lmao

Yeah probably both.
Thanks given by:
Sweet, excellent track project for a bit of a noob (if you'll excuse me saying so) and more entertaining having rwd over the typical track project at that budget which would put you in a Saxo / 306 or similar.

What rear diff does it have?

If it's not LSD and it will be a track car, look at the costs of getting an LSD. Otherwise you won't get the full benefit of understanding RWD and how it works. I wouldn't advise welding it as they can be quite lairy, but it depends how much of a drift spaz you want to be.

Get it fully serviced, new brake pads (if it needs em) and get on a track pronto! Would love a project like this.

When you're finished with it simply step up to an E36 with a bit more poke...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Cheers ginge lol

And thanks Matt, im still not convinced though lol When we got about 2 miles away from sheffield it felt like we had suddenly driven back in time 30 years lmao (No offence Padge/Jenkosowls), but maybe I only saw its bad side? Tongue

Danny, we'l look into it ninja The plan is to buy a spare engine when we can afford it anyway, and get it rebuilt ready for when the M20 goes bang lol

haha really does depend where you go tbh the petrol station where you took one of the pics what did you reckon to that area...... padge is more barsnley way and im more rotherham both shite holes! Shame i didnt know you was up ere before hand!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Drift!!!! That mo fo!! Have done plenty of track days, also done a few drift days and I have to say much as I love the track tis what Iam building my s16 for but if I could I would have a drifter for sure
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
goddamnit im jealous
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
nice bit of kit there dan, my dad had a BMW that shape on a F plate 20 years ago. had full leather in etc. i think his was a 1.8 one, he was forever loosing the back end in the wet. many new rear quater panels it had. ended up been auctioned off due to his company going bust. then a few weeks later the car was used in a robbery of some sort and clocked with a trailer on the back of it. i think it was crushed shortly afterwards i think.
Thanks given by:
needs 40mm drop and clones
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
really nice car this dan. seen one on internet would have been ideal for spares £100-200. my mate has a e30. ill try get some pics when i see him again and some of a slammed euro e30 Smile
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
This looks awesome Dan! *exclamation mark*

Been reading that the m52 2.8s are pushing 400/500bhp on standard bottom ends with just some headbolts and decomp Confusedhock:

Which is seriously tempting platform to base a track car on! What weight can a reasonably stripped e30 be expected to reach?
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
Thanks given by:
£860 that is awesome!

I've been looking at these recently, hard to find a non-chavved one and can't decide between the 325 or 318is? Obviously the 325 will be faster/sound better but from what i;ve read there isn't that much in it compared to the higher running costs.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Only just seen this, I clearly don't spend enough time on the interwebz these days. I very briefly had an E30 316i a few years ago that I gave £250 for as a part ex on another car and ran around in for a few weeks until I sold it, was really nice to drive if a bit slow with a 4-pot, bet that goes well with a 2.5 though Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Need some big power slides! Looks like fun where abouts did you end up going ?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I tried a few but space was a bit limited. Was big enough to just mess around like above though lol That spot was in rackheath, just off the wroxham road Smile
Thanks given by:
I want a go! Big Grin Wink
Thanks given by:
Prefer the vid of the birds arse..
Thanks given by:
That video is great Jordan, might have to watch it tonight hahah Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I am loving it. :dance:
Thanks given by:
This should be having its first proper outing in a couple of weeks time, 'PPC in the park' at Mallory park (19th May). So me and dad have set about tidying up some parts, stripping more crap out and making sure the engines ready for it.

So far iv managed to remove about an extra 30kg of useless interior gubbins, door cards, center console, loads of wiring, sound deadening tar, sun roof motor/rails etc and still got to remove the electric window motors and replace the glass windows with plastic/polycarbonate jobbies. Also decided to freshen up the interior by painting the floorpan/interior white, some photos of this at the bottom of the post.

Also, we have removed the rear diff (which was welded) and decided to have a go at grinding the weld off and re-profiling the cogs, to basically make it a standard open diff again - which should be much better for track driving. This meant having to completely disassemble the diff, which was quite tricky but interesting none the less.

And lastly, its due a cambelt and oil change so we've made a start on that but probably wont have time to finish it until text weekend.

Anyway, the exciting bit, photos.........

[Image: 7157046316_0a4ba967cf_z.jpg]

[Image: 7157154366_9fc28ab509_z.jpg]

[Image: 7157155652_0f884b44a9_z.jpg]

[Image: 7157042962_9f92398c7a_z.jpg]

[Image: 7157156944_b072991316_z.jpg]

[Image: 7157030306_2dc61660f8_z.jpg]

[Image: 7157023834_0024b5ddfa_z.jpg]

[Image: 7157018268_eebfaf1b2e_z.jpg]

[Image: 7157158470_417370a793_z.jpg]

[Image: 7157159480_195306d789_z.jpg]

So fingers crossed that will work, as we havenâ??t tested it yet and its probably the most pikey lash up iv ever done on a car lol

And the interior��.

[Image: 7157007868_f9bf567ed3_z.jpg]

[Image: 7157036614_6a98484d40_z.jpg]

[Image: 7157039534_accfbed9e3_z.jpg]

And since then the rest of the floor has been painted and the holes all welded up, looks good Smile

Need to get cracking next weekend to finish it off and check its all okay, but hopefully sheâ??ll be a goodâ??un. Looking forward to the track time a lotâ?¦

Cheers, Dan.
Thanks given by:
...shotgun? :p
Thanks given by:
Looks good Dan, should be a right hoot to drive! Hopefully won't have any problems with the pikey dif. Tongue
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Already spoken for haha Tongue Iv got 3 sessions and my dad has 3 sessions, but my passengers are gonna be my dad, then Jake and then Ben.

Cheers Trent. Im a bit nervous about it but hopefully it will be okay lol
Thanks given by:
Dan! Wrote:Already spoken for haha Tongue Iv got 3 sessions and my dad has 3 sessions, but my passengers are gonna be my dad, then Jake and then Ben.

Cheers Trent. Im a bit nervous about it but hopefully it will be okay lol

I know fella. Can't wait to see/hear it on track, s'got any 'zorts mods?
Interesting to see how that diff turns out too... haha!
Thanks given by: