Well done Button great start to the year

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well done Button great start to the year
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks given by:
Red Bwho....
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Right im guessing youve just ruined my morning
Ive not seen the race yet and now there is no f*cking point

If your gunna spoil it for everyone that hasnt seen it yet then dont put it in the title of the thread and make sure you put "spoiler" in the title.
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
booooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Right im guessing youve just ruined my morning

If your gunna spoil it for everyone that hasnt seen it yet then dont put it in the title of the thread and make sure you put "spoiler" in the title.

+1 f*cking pleb

Saying that though, you can't be a real fan, some of us watched most of all three practices and quali on sky f1 leading up to race coverage starting at 4am.lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:

+1 f*cking pleb

Saying that though, you can't be a real fan, some of us watched most of all three practices and quali on sky f1 leading up to race coverage starting at 4am.lmao
Yeah i know but some people are maybe at work at that time or have something on
Personally i just put it on record on sky get up make my mum breakfast give her her mothers day card then put the f1 on rather than waking her up at 4am. Its not her cup of tea
But as said change the damn title then i can avoid it! Ffs

f*cking ruined my morning tbh thanks a f*cking bunch
Thanks given by:
I was going to get up early this morning to watch it but I never set the alarm. Probably wouldn't of been a good idea as well as the missus nan was asleep on the sofa. Sure she would of loved "oi bitch, move. F1s on!"
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
TiVo in the bedroom, boom!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Wouldnt worry about it....its boring as f*ck anyway.....why watch people driving when you can do it yourself!? lol
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:

Wouldnt worry about it....its boring as f*ck anyway.....why watch people driving when you can do it yourself!? lol
Im fairly sure that you nor i drive an f1 car
Either way i like watching it on lap 27/58 and its not bad
Thanks given by:
cwspellowe Wrote:TiVo in the bedroom, boom!

Got v+ in my room but seriously considering upgrading to TiVo just for the 3d when it all finally comes out.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Wouldnt worry about it....its boring as f*ck anyway.....why watch people driving when you can do it yourself!? lol
Im fairly sure that you nor i drive an f1 car
Either way i like watching it on lap 27/58 and its not bad

Not an f1 car no.....but my silver golf is like a rally car atm. lol Also, I can get my mate to drive his car quickly round the block 50 times to get the same effect as watching F1. Tongue
Thanks given by:
But its not though is it....
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:But its not though is it....

What?

Anyway, each to thier own really, I just don't like watching people drive lol, would rather be doing it myself.....even if it is only a quarter of the speed! Smile
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:
4WayDiablo Wrote:But its not though is it....

What?

Anyway, each to thier own really, I just don't like watching people drive lol, would rather be doing it myself.....even if it is only a quarter of the speed! Smile

And a tenth of the revs. And you won't drive anyway because that means putting fuel in your car!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:What?

And a tenth of the revs. And you won't drive anyway because that means putting fuel in your car!

Lol....I have noticed the 'spare' car has a tank of fuel and im getting through that much quicker than the stuff I pay for! lol

And can you imagine the mpg of an F1 car!? Confusedhock:
Thanks given by:
They see about 4 mpg which isnt all that bad tbf
Thanks given by:
Tom seriously, noone gives a shite about either of your golfs or mpg... so stop derailing every thread you post in
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Who cares.....

(thats about toms golf, and f1 in general) Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Hamilton Looked like a right spoilt brat on the podium, face like a slapped arse cos he couldnt win from pole

I know everyone says it was the wheelspin off the start that spoilt it but button was pulling away at a second a lap till he turned the fuel down.
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Hamilton Looked like a right spoilt brat on the podium, face like a slapped arse cos he couldnt win from pole

I know everyone says it was the wheelspin off the start that spoilt it but button was pulling away at a second a lap till he turned the fuel down.

True mate and Button mentioned that he went for 2nd gear to early so Hamilton was well beaten but i was reading today at work that Hamilton was using a Year old rear wing Confusedhock: and that the wing he has on this weekend should make him more competative

and just to add i think Mclaren were really toying with Redbull they car dosnt have the speed advantage it did last year plus Vettel flucked his way into 2nd place as well
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Tom seriously, noone gives a shite about either of your golfs or mpg... so stop derailing every thread you post in
im liking you more each day.

dum....Hamilton Looked like a right spoilt brat on the podium, face like a slapped arse cos he couldnt win from pole

that lad is nothing but a mardy twaat. only happy when hes NO1. good driver but still a mardy twaat.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up A great day for the 306 community puglove 35 4,787 11-03-2015, 07:46 PM
Last Post: procta
  Great south run ginge191 6 1,763 26-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Last Post: ginge191
  what a great bloody start to the week... Piggy 36 4,705 03-04-2014, 10:32 PM
Last Post: SupaStar88