306 dturbo with 2.0 hdi conrods

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 dturbo with 2.0 hdi conrods
No I didn't get down to it but I seen the photos on RMS, it looked like a great show and the weather was brilliant for it.
Im from Portstewart
Thanks given by:
No I didn't get down to it but I seen the photos on RMS, it looked like a great show and the weather was brilliant for it.
Im from Portstewart

Ye was a good show lol the pug got a lot of looks and qestions about the turbo on it lol hw for would that be a way from newry co.down any pics of ur yoke
Thanks given by:
Its about a 2hr drive from Portstewart to Newry.
If you search my threads I should have pics of my car somewhere.
Thanks given by:
Why mess about changing injectors when you have not even got the right pump?
Get the correct pump on there and stop trying to get more out of something that won't give it.
If you have hit a wall for going faster and are thinking about what to do next, then do what every person on the forum has told you to do.
You will notice it.
Thanks given by:
^^^^this for shoooowre.

Plus...get some decent brakes on it...for the sake of others!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I didnt hit a wall lol some one hit me head on .no time for breaking lol i have a new pump lined up to be put on next week if i get the time lol. I all so have a disc break back axcel to go in to lol[attachment=17201] got this car for the guy hitting my car got lots of parts of it like skirts. boot spioler .lowering springs. Disc break axcel. Half leather . Smoked back lights . Alloys wheels . And mutch more lol .... pic of the car before i striped it [attachment=17202]
Thanks given by:
Paddy I take it you work in a scrappy?
Any Phase 1 Dturbo front bumpers about?
Thanks given by: